INSURANCE nearly 18 driving test is coming soon

TSM1992

and casper if someone hits me they pay for the damage i hit them the insurance companies pays for it , i cant live life thinking what if i crash into a family saloon.

Are you reading what anybody is saying?

YOUR INSURANCE IS VOID. YOUR INSURANCE COMPANY WILL NOT PAY OUT IN AN ACCIDENT.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

defcon how sad do you sound jeez, so your saying you always go at 70 on a motorway because your a law abiding citizen. abit out of context but same thing really.

and casper if someone hits me they pay for the damage i hit them the insurance companies pays for it , i cant live life thinking what if i crash into a family saloon.

and yes i know i have to declare the mods i have and how much there worth but it worked out cheaper to up the price of the cars worth then add on the mods when i get them and it doesnt change the policy that much.

plus i am not limited to the amount of time i am allowed to drive the car because i am a additional driver not a named driver i just found out.

tarrier

No matter what you tell them is the value of the car, they will only pay out the current market value WHEN you smash it. But since you're not declaring mods, they won't pay you out a penny.

Complete bell end. Get off this website.

Are you reading what anybody is saying?

YOUR INSURANCE IS VOID. YOUR INSURANCE COMPANY WILL NOT PAY OUT IN AN ACCIDENT.

To be fair, they will pay out in an accident but only for the third party. Hense my incident with the unlicenced nigerian. His insurance was technically void, but his insurance company legally had to pay for the damage he'd done to my car.

All that said and done, He's a complete weapon and he'll find himself in an iron coffin soon enough, lets just hope he doesn't injure anyone else whilst putting himself in one.

No matter what you tell them is the value of the car, they will only pay out the current market value WHEN you smash it. But since you're not declaring mods, they won't pay you out a penny.

Complete bell end. Get off this website.

any need or that no so shut up if you cant discuss something properly then dont talk about it at all and grow up lol calling people bell ends you just sound like a chav.

and yes i am listening to everything your saying and if you were listening to me then you would of read that i have no mods on my car so it is a standard lupo for second time of saying it. and yes i do have valid insurance because i am allowed to drive the car because i am an additional driver just because my nan is the owner and main driver doesnt meen i cant have a few of my things in the car also.

i think alot of you seem to think i just bought this over the internet and didnt look into it lol and i love the way that you all seem to know more then me about my own insurance policy.

if i am to put mods on the car WHICH I HAVENT yet i will call them up and see if whatever that mod may be is elligable. i know that if i crash right now i will get the book price for the car but by putting the car's worth from 4-6 to 5-10 the premium didnt change that much and they said it would be cheaper if you were to put anything into the car that wasn't like engine mods.

and my nan paid the insurance up front.

ps calm down its just insurance

tarrier

any need or that no so shut up if you cant discuss something properly then dont talk about it at all and grow up lol calling people bell ends you just sound like a chav.

Yes, I live in a Council house and beat my wife and go to cruises at macdonnalds looking for 14 year old sluts.

P.S. Insurance fraud - It's a crime...

I hope you crash into a wall and no one gets hurt apart from your bank account and maybe a minor knock to your head to knock some of the chavness out of you and push some common sense in?

look lets just leave this now as this obviously to much for you to handle, i dont need all this hassle. i tried to explain myself so many times now this is just getting into some silly arguements where i have people i dont know hopeing i crash into a wall which is a little extreme for a car forum.

tarrier.

Rather a wall and you learn your lesson than you crashing into me and having all the hassle.

Lesser of two evils really.

TBH how many insurance companies will laugh when they see a ( im guessing here) 60-70 your old granny with a lupo gti and a 18 year old on the policy.

Screams fraud , you might have got away with it if it wad a 1 litre.

if i am to put mods on the car WHICH I HAVENT yet i will call them up and see if whatever that mod may be is elligable.

Its not your policy, you cant ring up... unless you sound like a middle aged woman?

You clearly dont understand what your doing, or what you have done. Your young afterall, it will make sence to you probably when its too late.

and yes i do have valid insurance because i am allowed to drive the car because i am an additional driver just because my nan is the owner and main driver doesnt meen i cant have a few of my things in the car also.

If your Nan is down as the main driver of the vehicle, and you drive it more often, then you do not have valid insurance.

http://forums.clublupo.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=51547

In this post you claim the car is yours. If I can find an error in your story with minimal effort then I am sure your insurance company will too.

I think people here are trying to help you out by letting you know that what you are doing could land you in trouble should the worst happen. Insurance companies are aware of young drivers who are named on their parents policies and are wise to it. I don't think anyone really wants you to crash and hurt yourself and wreck another GTI they are just trying to illustrate a point, most other people build up their own no-claims bonus themselves and put up with the silly prices, when someone decides to try and cheat the sysstem it will get others backs up!

I would say that if you have registered the car in your Nan's name then you may find yourself in difficulties with the police, several modified Lupo's have been pulled over by the police and if they turn up a car registered to a Grandmother being driven by a young chap...

I work for an insurance company within their fraud department, im not naming the company or getting into a bitchy debate. You're insurance if you were to crash now is not worth the paper it's written on. You're committing fraud and scamming the system. FACT.

It is possible that by changing details (e.g main user and overnight location) you can make sure the above doesn't happen but i'm not helping you until you start accepting what people are saying. They are thinking of your interests (and their cars lol)

As for your planned modifications, they will pay out based on Glassers guide online for the car only. If you've over insured then its your money wasted.

Anna

P.S Posts on a website such as this could (should the insurance company ever find them) be used against you in a court of law.

I'm bored of this now, so I'm closing it.

Insurance fraud is for idiots and people who think they can get around the system deserve everything that comes to them.