GTI International!

MattyB

Yep count me in too! My car will be looking lower by then, with some new rims too!

Can I just have a stand pass please :thumbs: Thanks!

Won't need you to order tickets for me as already sorting that part myself (it's easier for me to order mine, along with my sister's and my old mans tickets - same as every year!)

But I will definitely be there for both days....just gotta sort out who's coming with me for company tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Hi im the new kid, never done this before, but i'll try (almost) anything once.

I hope that by the time May comes round my car will be looking exactly how I want it and this sounds like a good giggle if not just because i love camping.

So its one ticket please sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> and id love to go on the stand too see you all there

Tigz! why dont I see yur name here !!!!!????

Sorry everyone, I know you was all worried there could hear it in your posts but fear not Im back!

as Ive said before, im a tight wad, who wont pay for tinternet access at home so when im on holiday I lose touch.

Have I mentioned yet I didnt get out of bed untill 4pm on Monday?

No hmm ok anyways

CLUBSTAND - Lucy lupo will be making an apperiance please Matty

CAMPING - Well Id guess there'd be lots of beer and lots of beer so count me in as well.

QUOTE(twisty `b-road`)
Can we take the cars off the stand and do a sprint?

Looking forward to seeing how fast Matts Elise is.

I'll race him biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Unfortunately guys, if it aint a VAG, its not allowed in...they only let cars of the VAG group into the area sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

And I've got a list of attendees together, but I need you all to confirm days etc! The list with the extra info I need will be posted in the first post....

Cant decide on the day but I will be coming and will need two tickets and space for me in the clublupo area :cool: !

Always miss out on the fast cars on the strip - so I think Sat maybe the way to go for me this year wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Made changes to the post....please make sure everything is correct, and keep me informed of any changes.

Got AGES yet before it get booked, but good to be organised (which will make a change for me wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />)

• 2 weeks later...

mattyb you might have a problem with this yrs inters

have you been invited? you should have been

anyway the rules have changed this year, all clubs and trade stands are invited to go to the event, if you aint invited you aint going to have a stand there

porka has been invited along with others that were there last year, now i think you guys should have been invited

the thing is that the organisers have changed the stands, they are giving us 10x5metres of space for £25 both days, thats just enough space for 4 cars but its a push to get the door open

they have offered an extra 10x5metres of space for an extra £25

now what we have decided to do on porka is just have 3 cars on one plot of 10x5metres, and these 3 cars are own by me, kam and andy (forum owners) as deciding on which members of cars go on the stand would be hell seeing as there is only going to be space for 4 cars at a push

what we have also decided to do is to try and get everyone to park in the same place in the car park and have a stand in the car park with a banner to go along with it.

don't know if you knew all this but i just wanted to let you know about it.