I knew it!

Unheard

For quite some time i have admired the PGO Speedster ll but one thing has always bugged me. I had a feeling they were using Lupo

light but i could never find pictures that were good enough to confirm it. Well it has been ages since i went on the site so i thought i would

check it out http://www.pgo.fr/index-en.htm

They have a new model and updated all the images in the gallery section. Some are close enough to satisfy myself that they are lupo lights :lol:

Fullscreencapture09092009023944.jpg

Fullscreencapture09092009023959.jpg

Fullscreencapture09092009024040.jpg

Fullscreencapture09092009024051.jpg

Fullscreencapture09092009024154.jpg

Fullscreencapture09092009024204.jpg

Fullscreencapture09092009024250.jpg

id rather just stay with the porsche speedster replicas as these just do not look good in the modern updated form especially the hard top.

http://www.carizma.co.uk/offers.html

£500 to fit Lupo headlights in your TVR

I saw that on the pistonhead's forum when I done a search for "lupo gti"! They didn't like the idea of cheap Lupo headlights their expensive TVR but when they saw how it looked everyone agreed they looked much better than their originals.

theres a mental korean supercar that uses the gti headlights thing looks like a fish

Would love to see that if you ever find a picture.

id rather just stay with the porsche speedster replicas as these just do not look good in the modern updated form especially the hard top.

I really like the Speedster ll but the wing mirrors spoil it for me.

HR_53057.jpg

I cant stand the cevennes but the hemera i am undecided about in the orange in this vid i really quite like it. I think the thing is the speedster is so old

now that you can make a modern car based on the style and it works. It's like if a band came along now and started making music like pink floyd they would not be trying to outdo floyd as that could not be done. It would be a homage and revival of fantastic sound and may be even bring something new to it that is good in a different way.

I saw that on the pistonhead's forum when I done a search for "lupo gti"! They didn't like the idea of cheap Lupo headlights their expensive TVR but when they saw how it looked everyone agreed they looked much better than their originals.

I bet no one one would do if they sold the kit for less :lol: