09> fox

Tatsumaru

Nevermind the ride height.

When I was in France last month, I read a German brochure for the Skoda Yeti (keep with me here). I can't speak German, but I thought I saw it was going to be available with a 105hp 1.2 engine.

Today, I have received confirmation in the post that the engine exists. It is a turbocharged 1.2 TFSI and it is 105hp. It's going in the Audi A3 from early next year.

There's hope for a Fox Sport yet!

Nevermind the ride height.

When I was in France last month, I read a German brochure for the Skoda Yeti (keep with me here). I can't speak German, but I thought I saw it was going to be available with a 105hp 1.2 engine.

Today, I have received confirmation in the post that the engine exists. It is a turbocharged 1.2 TFSI and it is 105hp. It's going in the Audi A3 from early next year.

There's hope for a Fox Sport yet!

the new polo 1.2 tsi has 104hp...

the engine is so smooth there is no transition from charger to turbo at all just pull all the way.

I'd love to fit the 1.4TSI in a Lupo, but Ive been chatting those bubbles for years.

the engine is so smooth there is no transition from charger to turbo at all just pull all the way.

That's odd?

The four GT-TSI 170 Golf's I've driven had an absolutely awful delivery. This was also supposedly the reason why VW stopped doing the twin charger engines in favour of the 1.4 TSI 160 (Turbo Only) models!

• 4 weeks later...

That's odd?

The four GT-TSI 170 Golf's I've driven had an absolutely awful delivery. This was also supposedly the reason why VW stopped doing the twin charger engines in favour of the 1.4 TSI 160 (Turbo Only) models!

JB1.0 is correct, the 160PS is still twincharged...

Only the 1.4 125Ps is turbo only. And I'd love to see one of those in a Lupo :shades: