My new lupo gtiiii

Ad....

The Modernlines were 15x8s and the BBS's are 15x7.5s at the front, et20 and the rears are 15x8s, et 14, so should be spot on hopefully!

Car looks mint B)

Will you not have alot of poke on et14 on the rears?, have you had any work on the arches?

Look forward to seeing pics of them fitted :thumbup:

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol Get it done mate, I just had enough of the stone chips everywhere, ruined the car :) I paid £360 for the bonnet, bumper and wings which I thought was pretty reasonable?

Not really up on my bodyshop prices but that sounds fair enough to me, I know on my own car it would make a big improvement so it would probably be £360 well spent!

I'm at ET20 on my rears with 15x8's. I know Ad's running a decent amount of negative camber so he should probably get away with ET14? Should look sweet!

Car looks mint B)

Will you not have alot of poke on et14 on the rears?, have you had any work on the arches?

Look forward to seeing pics of them fitted :thumbup:

Cheers! I didn't have any poke when I had the modernlines on, they were flush with the arch, so may have about 10mm poke with the BBS's :) going to run 185/45s but haven't had archwork done so might be next on the cards! lol

Not really up on my bodyshop prices but that sounds fair enough to me, I know on my own car it would make a big improvement so it would probably be £360 well spent!

I'm at ET20 on my rears with 15x8's. I know Ad's running a decent amount of negative camber so he should probably get away with ET14? Should look sweet!

Thanks man, I'd highly recommend it, makes the car look so much fresher. Fingers crossed the rears don't scrub aye :)

this makes me want a Red GTI next more than anything. haha

damn you.

perfect :coffee:

Thanks for the compliment B)

Thanks for the kind comments :) I'm not happy with the back end though, its not low enough, yet the adjuster is out too! Don't know what else I can do really? :confused:

When I"ve saved up a little bit I'm going to get a gloss roof and mirrors I think, I know everyone does it but it should look trick :)

Stunning! :wub:

Different rear springs maybe? Not sure what though!

Thanks :) Yeah I might just cut my standard springs and see what happens, no harm done if it doesn't work lol!

NOOOOO!!!

You don't think the contrast will work? How about mk5 gti seats instead then? :)

mate this looks absolutely spot on, I like!

Cheers man :)

Looks perfect :thumbsup:

What tyres are you running on the front?

Edited by Ad....

Personally im not a fan of having different coloured roofs. It wouldnt look bad though, suppose it would work well with the wheels. I just love the red-ness of it!! looks very smart.

mk5 gti seats are always a winner to :)

bbs's just lovely :)

though personally think 8" are to wide on a gti

have tried many combinations and have found 7.5" to be perfect with

a little arch work,they can be slammed

you may have rubbage issues if you go any lower :(

it does look awsome though B)

Twice a day, now that's what you call dedication :lol:

Love it so much, one of my favourites now!

Rear height looks fine in that pic aswell, have you changed anything? Looks spot on :)

Edited by RossB

Very nice, black roof is one of those things that never works yet people still do it cause the last person did it. Stance looks spot on reall, no need to go lower on the back IMO.

Mk5 seats FTW!! Just test fitting mine. :)

Twice a day, now that's what you call dedication :lol:

Love it so much, one of my favourites now!

Rear height looks fine in that pic aswell, have you changed anything? Looks spot on :)

Cheers man :wub: I think my drive has got a few little bumps in it but the rear has settled a bit and I'm happier with the ride height now :)

Very nice, black roof is one of those things that never works yet people still do it cause the last person did it. Stance looks spot on reall, no need to go lower on the back IMO.

Mk5 seats FTW!! Just test fitting mine. :)

Thanks! I'll keep an eye out on your thread, see how the test fits going B)

What's the paint code for that red?

Not sure, will have a look when I'm next fiddling with the car and let you know

That car is sex, makes me wanna do a sex wee :lol:

keep the good work up

Thanks very much man :) Got to save for a month or two though so won't be much happening for a little bit :( bad times lol