New wheels

HAIRBear

alrightt all,

i wanted to just get it done and then throw the pictures up but unfortunatly ive had to resort to a bit of a CL vote :lol:

a few of you know the car but for those who dont its fresgo green. Ive just bought some mattig steels and am in a bit of a dilema to which colour to get them painted. the two options are:

1 - centres a matching green to the car with the dish white.

2 - i dont know :lol: something involving RED! All red? - red centres white rim ...

I only thought of red when i was walking back to my car and thought the colour looked good against the rear lights!

Any opinions or more suggestions would be much appreciated.

the wheels:

026.jpg

the car:

RIMG0943.jpg

Edited by HAIRBear

Toyota avensis brown

crap pic but the brown metallic would work well with the green of the car, maybe with a cream section too

Toyota%20Avensis.jpg

Edited by scotty_82

there in getting powdercoated!! :) went for the matching centres. . . £280 but **** it

i know what you mean about having too many colours going on! couldnt agree more...but ive only really got 2 colours going on so should work nicelyy :D

yeah tell me about it! but i wanted to get it done properly and i checked everywhere near me and they all came up with the same quote give or take a fiver.

Because i wanted two colours on them they all threw another 20quid per wheel onto the price. I dont know much about paint work ect but i thought that was a bit steep

• 2 weeks later...
That looks fantastic mate, i want that car with a mirror polished bonnet.

cheers mate! yeah i was considering that at one point! but y'know...copy cat ect haha

If you dont mind me asking how much in total has it cost you for them.

dont mind at all mate - paid 350 for the wheels and 250 for the paint jobbb! so yeah 600 in total which yeah i could of got a very nice pair of shiney wheels for but tbh nothing of that price range really takes my fancy and this is exactly what i was looking for @

they look pimp m8.

how wide did you go with the wheels and what size tyres are you running??. also have you had to have the arches rolled??

cheers gaz

yeah fronts and rears have been rolled and backs have also been pulled.

wheels are 8's all around...tyres are 165/45's i think! ill check next time i go out as the tyres came with the rims so i cant really remember! lol nice stretch on them though - nothing o.t.t

Edited by HAIRBear

£600 in the exact spec and colour choice would have been my limit when i guestimated.

I thought you had originally paid more for the wheels for some reason, which would have took it in my opinion on the side of being to expensive and in the ball park of pretty dam good splits.

Got to admit they look dam good though, resale might be a touch hard due to the colour choice of them matching your car though , but best to worry that much later B) B) B)

£600 in the exact spec and colour choice would have been my limit when i guestimated.

I thought you had originally paid more for the wheels for some reason, which would have took it in my opinion on the side of being to expensive and in the ball park of pretty dam good splits.

Got to admit they look dam good though, resale might be a touch hard due to the colour choice of them matching your car though , but best to worry that much later B)B)B)

yeah they really are on the boundaries - but im well chuffed with them :)

and yeah thats what i was thinking to be honest - i reckon that it will just be more beneficial to sell them on with the car...if not there are plenty of people out there who are confident enough to paint them themselves.

Im already over the fact that im going to lose money on they sooo :lol:

Cheers for all the nice comments people! :)

Edited by HAIRBear