eBay being gay (what a suprise)

heartagram

Stupid layout keeps ****ing itself in the ass. Instead of showing the whole description it only shows 1 line and you have to scroll to read the whole thing. Pain in the cock. Anyone know how to fix it cause eBays help is always about as useful as a chocolate tea pot.

I've got a big ol monitor as well but it still asks me to scroll, thats why its annoying! Just shows one line. I don't really wanna have to use a different browser for eBay tbh. Rather find a solution to this gayness!

I hate the new ebay too, the layout keeps giving me problems and as already said, they're rubbish when it comes to help.

And WTF is all this free P&P malarkey about, how can you be expected to make any kind of profit if you're posting a big parcel and can't charge postage?! Grr.

I hate the new ebay too, the layout keeps giving me problems and as already said, they're rubbish when it comes to help.

And WTF is all this free P&P malarkey about, how can you be expected to make any kind of profit if you're posting a big parcel and can't charge postage?! Grr.

Nobody likes people who take the P with P&P. Charges should be fair. If your item is poop, expect it to sell for poop money.

The starting price should reflect the costs of postage - simples.

Edited by IDGM

Nobody likes people who take the P with P&P. Charges should be fair. If your item is poop, expect it to sell for poop money.

The starting price should reflect the costs of postage - simples.

Yeah I agree, but what I mean is they've clamped down on everything now, I sold a job lot of DVDs recently, postage came to more than a fiver but I had to give it for free, meaning that as I only sold them for £1.70 I made a loss, plus I can think of many other occasions where its happened.

I never rip off anyone with P&P but I see others on there still are and are being allowed to charge ridiculous sums, doesn't seem fair.

It pains me when I keep scrolling down for larger pictures!

DON'T FIX IT IF IT AIN'T BROKE!

i agree.that is stupid,u cant get pictures as big any more waste of time.ebay is **** i sold a iphone for £200 they took £24 off me,thats a joke :(