mk2 fox?

ermmurray

Volkswagen%20Fox%202010g.jpg

11642.jpg

2010-vw-lupo.jpg

fox_projecao.jpg

VolkswagenFoxfacelift.jpg

thoughts? personally i think the lupo looking one is very horrible.. but i expect if they make a mk2 fox or lupo it'll look more like the red one.. which is cooler looking than the current fox.. tbh it just looks like a normal fox with a new style grill and headlights..

2010-vw-lupo.jpg

thoughts? personally i think the lupo looking one is very horrible.. but i expect if they make a mk2 fox or lupo it'll look more like the red one.. which is cooler looking than the current fox.. tbh it just looks like a normal fox with a new style grill and headlights..

...that was flouted as the new Lupo, which you'll see is in the file name :rolleyes:

The other pic's are worse than the original.

• 6 months later...

http://www.volkswagen.com/br/pt/modelos/novo_fox.html

Nice, like the idea of a 1.6 is the I motion like blue motion? Will we ever get it here!?

I don't know, but I think it looks much nicer than the current car, itself no ugly duckling. Interior looks *much* better, though. Although the stripey seats are a Mk 1 highlight!

I guess the iMotion is a trim level to grab the trendies and the youth market and not like Volkswagen's BlueMotion models in Europe.

Rich

I posted this topic no more than a couple of weeks back, the next generation of the Lupo/Fox is, at the moment, in concept stage and is called the Up!

see here :- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volkswagen_up!

It looks like there's going to be various models of the Up! as shown in this link and also it looks to be going down the eco-car route. The reason it looks as though this will be the next generation Lupo/Fox is because the concept of the Scirocco when first shown at motor shows was called the IROC as in scIROCco, so Up = lUPo

EDIT: And in my opinion the Up! looks absolutely brilliant and it's a fantastic design and will again stand out in the car world as being way ahead of it's time, as the current Lupo still makes brand new cars (even the fox, if i'm being truthful) look completely out dated.

Also here's my thread from FEB 19th 2010:-

http://forums.clublupo.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=63808&st=0&p=770348&fromsearch=1entry770348

I did more research after posting the thread on here on the 19th FEB using a great searching engine called GOOGLE, it's amazing what you can find on your own using this revolutionary tool. I wish I'd done this first before posting on 19th FEB because it was quicker than the first response on this forum was to find out the answer to the question I asked.

Don't get me wrong I've done it too but my advise and what I do now is : Search for the answer yourself, if you can't find it, then post it on here.

Edited by LupoGTiNAB