drayton manor or alton towers

breamy

drayton/uxbridge is a dump, keep your wallet safe if you venture out round those parts!

I've been to Uxbridge 3 times. All 3 times we saw someone get stabbed in the woods.

Think it may have actually being Hillingdon, but same West London-ish place...

Take a tip from a Northerner. I've never heard of Drayton Manor, it's that good.

Is the Cine2000 still at Alton Towers? I used to love the police chase and skateboarding bits of that. I fell over once in there.

Edited by IDGM

went to thorpe park last time. ques where very long and both times ive been collosus has been closed. 5 hour que for the saw ride ftl

Can you still do single rider? Used to be able to queue at the exit and then any odd seats available you'd get put in them. Cuts down the queuing time massively!

Take a tip from a Northerner. I've never heard of Drayton Manor, it's that good.

Is the Cine2000 still at Alton Towers? I used to love the police chase and skateboarding bits of that. I fell over once in there.

Haha cine2000 brings back memories although i thought it was at camelot??

anyway, i went to alton towers a few weeks back, and tbh i think its a 2 day park, the q's are stupidly long. We waited over an hour n half fro rita, and that was during term time. i think it will be alot busier durin the holls.

ive bein to drayton manor and alton towers, and id say alton towers is your best option much better,

tad off the subject black pool pleasure beach is the one to beat

Blackpool, ahh, the height of Northern Class and sophistication.

NOT.

Everything about the place makes me want to hurl out of date candyfloss into the face of a fat woman, sprawled on the dirty **** ridden beach