domo

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just stumbled across this.

Nice car mate :)

cheers man :)

i been following your thread, you the fella with the 1.8t conversion arnt you? im looknig into it myself for next year

are they 14x7 all round? I'm jealous been looking for a while for those wheels :wub: car looks phat in the last few pics

yup with 20mm adapters at rear and had to shave 5mm off back of front wheels and 5mm off the adapter and all bolts for them to fit. they still rub like mad though, going to roll and pull arches though.

Thanks for the comments people :) more would be lovely :wub::rolleyes:

i been following your thread, you the fella with the 1.8t conversion arnt you? im looknig into it myself for next year

Sort of, gonna be swapping my 6n Polo 20v into the Loop in a few months.

House and Garage first.

I'll be following this thread with interest too :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

right its been long time coming this update.

over winter i just went dead and didnt really do much, but this year i been sorting the fitting of the 3l front bumper, refurbing wheels, sorting interior out.

i went into sprayshop for just a bumper spray and came out with a full respray, soo happy, and the new bumper was such a good edition but a right bull ache to fit! You have to buy the 3l wings which cost 250 queens heads each side!! but then as its not a straight fit you need to cut the old wings up for help fit them. Then you need to cut the fan so the right indicator light fits. Alot of hassle but all done and happy. here are the photo

also removed all my tints.

Amnd the edition of some ebc gress stuff pads and grooved disks.

better photos to follow, but this is just from the bhp show it only came out the workshop sunday evening!

12303_10150193027430595_725800594_1.jpg

29527_1383622664554_1051609915_1113.jpg

12303_10150193002985595_725800594_1.jpg

12303_10150192995175595_725800594_1.jpg

the next edition , a full set of audi mk2 tt seats

IMG_5133.jpg

comments welcome. better photos in the next week when i have some time on my hands

Dom

Very nice, some camber and more lows on the back and i think your onto a complete winner :D

camber is comming. the rears are as low as possible, but i have taken rears out so no wait at the moment

very very nice, bet your happy with the results!

Thought about a 3l rear bumper too?

yeah man, few more bits.

nah rear 3 l is horrible, plus the 3l is a completly different chassis was a ball ache getting this one on

i think i was messsaging you the other night??

you have the lupo with all the soundproofing lol?

alright mate! Yes! You saw the photos I added of the trimming? Gives you an idea!

nice car! i love everything apart from the exhaust!

i jsut wanted to be different, everyone either has centres or gti ones, and as when i bought the car had a cut out i decided to use to my advantage, nothing loud jsut a nice rumble but i guess each to there own ill give up trying to convince you haa

3L rear bumper fits no hassle at all.

Only issue is the arch liners but quite honestly .. who cares

• 1 month later...