Who went to the Mega Meet in Coventry tonight then?

Dann

Wish i went now! You have a white lupo sport? omg!! pics please...

i know there was a black 1.4 there, slammed, standard steels and cambridge lights, thats Carlys

And my old Yellow lupo of boom was there :D

Wish i went now! You have a white lupo sport? omg!! pics please...

i know there was a black 1.4 there, slammed, standard steels and cambridge lights, thats Carlys

And my old Yellow lupo of boom was there :D

Yeah I've got a white sport, heres my car thread: http://forums.clublupo.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=56205

Think i saw the black 1.4, bonnet bra? The yellow one with the big install was there, was blasting the music out at the same time as a Polo GTi which literally had a wall of bass behind the drivers seats!

Edited by Dann

I was suprised how many Lupos were there, fav had to be the black lupo with weller wheels. Got sooooo much i wanna do to mine after seein the quality of other ppls, now just need to have a chat wit my gud old friend the bank manager :rolleyes:

Yeah I've got a white sport, heres my car thread: http://forums.clublupo.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=56205

Think i saw the black 1.4, bonnet bra? The yellow one with the big install was there, was blasting the music out at the same time as a Polo GTi which literally had a wall of bass behind the drivers seats!

Yep that would be her, and its good to see the yellow lupo of boom being treated well and used!

Polo gti, MK5 ? in silver? 4 x 12 JLs booming in the 145s

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 6 months later...