A few pics from the meet!

bossjohnc

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like it was a good day!

Nope your not the only one from the north east you know wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Scotland that is thou

:cool:

I'm gonna try and get all this collated and put up on the site. If anyone has any pics they need hosting...

webmaster (at) moddedcars.com

Ta smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Cracking video's Si biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> :cool:

I was very impressed by the Arosas on the day, like I secreatly thought (but never said incase I was wrong) the Gtis were slightly quicker on the day, but bloody hell 16sec quarter miles in a desiel is fcukin quick!

Some good pictures and video.The car that blew up (strip dominator),was it a Ford pop?,was that its first run?if not what was it's 1/4 mile time?.Im asking for a guy that works with us who owns a willys 33 and 41,both with supercharged Hemi's,he's done 10 second 1/4 mile runs at Santa pod.

They guy in the ford pop was right in fromt of me in the queue, had to wait 20 mins for the guys to pick up all the stuff off the strip after he had been down!!!

Got all Jayson (Ardent) pics sorted, there are some great pics from the strip.

Here we go for picture overload, I'll spread them out a bit over loads of replies

You'll be sick of Lupo pics by the time this is over

BossJohn and Darren (Lincs) with Ross and Sarah

Edited By twisty `b-road` on Feb. 26 2004 at 19:30

Edited by twisty b-road