Top gear is back.

lupoluke

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ferrari’s FXX program is a program that is more exclusive than any other Ferrari program -- including the Enzo -- with just 31 FXX's in existence. But for Michael Schumacher it just got a little bit more exclusive. Schumie was given a special edition ‘Michael Schumacher’ FXX, decked out completely in black. It is the only all-black FXX, with most of the other owners going with a red or yellow car.

Obv just blagged it because Schumacher's stingy with the fxx.

& i thought the show was ****, 15 mins of car's pathetic imo

Edited by ricoshay

Ben collins I believe played the Stig to driove the Ascari.... Or Ascari's whatever. He is contracted to Ascari.

...so you don't know who he is either then.

:lol:

:rolleyes:

There are 5 stigs... fact. My mums works with someone who's dad is one. He's only a stunt driver aswell!

My mum's, auntie's, cousin's, hairdresser's daughter's best friend knows someone who knows someone who works with someone who works on topgear!

:lol:

Episode 2 was much better I think.

Lambo, Merc SLR thing, street race, Bugatti, McLaren F1, another street race, crash some cars.

It was the stuff of pre-pubescent dreams. Rock On!

Edited by IDGM

All the 'teenage' jokes about cocks and gays are wearing a bit thin now though, it's just not that funny.

They could have taken a little longer on the final race, it was 8:56 and was thinking they weren't going to do it, then they crammed it in right at the end.

All the 'teenage' jokes about cocks and gays are wearing a bit thin now though, it's just not that funny.

Agreed. I still laugh though. :lol: And May calling Clarkson a cockend was hilarious.

Last nights was brilliant, Stig photocopying his head in the background, Will Youngs picture on Clarksons desk, teeth whitening kit on Hammonds. Glueing May's stereo up, May driving out of the field in that hat with his rave on. I was pissing myself.

The train race was mint too. See the photo of them in the paper a few weeks ago after it?

article-1182772-04F3FC89000005DC-139_468x530.jpg

It was obvious Shumacher wasn't the Stig! Even the way he walked up to the seats with his head down and strutting a bit you could tell. The Stig is always very upright and slow moving. Anyway, Clarkson pretty much said it wasn't at the end of the programme. Didn't know it was Shumi's FXX like, make's sense.

Edited by Philplop

I laugh from start to finish...I know it's often childish in it's humour but that suits me fine.

Me too, i was in bits for the majority of the show, watched the second one at a mates last night, so funny.

The Maclaren F1 was my favorite car when i was at high school, am so impressed with it against the veyron.

Who else thought that Stephen Fry looked like the three of them all in one body?

:(

He added to the overall gayness content of the programme.