The White Stuff - SOLD

little rich

Looks good Rich, cant wait to see it again. cool.gif

Nice mug coffee.gif

Ryan.

another fi lupo looks good rich you wont be dissapointed with the sub should of went for the q though alot more capable

i wanted a btl but they dont do them in 10s, may get a DD if one pops up at the right price, or a dc lvl 4 if im not impressed with the fi,

Not heard a Q but arent they a bit more sq? what power are you giving yours and have you upgraded any of the big 3?

Ta :)

i wanted a btl but they dont do them in 10s, may get a DD if one pops up at the right price, or a dc lvl 4 if im not impressed with the fi,

Not heard a Q but arent they a bit more sq? what power are you giving yours and have you upgraded any of the big 3?

Ta :)

mine is being given 1200 watts at 1 ohm with out the big three as its more of an sq car however that didnt stop me from hitting 137.3db at turners sound off day considering im running sealed with only 0.7 of a cubic foot shows how efficient and capable the q is. with the right size ported box and 1500w a single 12" q is capable of 144db+ as proven on realmofexcursion. Fi are much more rounded than dc and dd and easier to live with everyday, by far the best subs out at the mo and by far the best ive heard

1. Ok thanks,

2. Iv got some steels ready to be banded, 14s and 8j hopefully,

3. Was going to run 2 sets of components but after talks to the audio place im just going to run one set now, and most likely get a genesis profile two amp so if i upgrade the components the amp will be good enough, and ordered 3 1mx1m sheets of deadening, 4mm thick :shades:

Right!!! Havent made an update for a while now, so here is whats happening,

New Head lamps (cant remember if i posted this?)

Sorted out the hubs as they were studs, now running normal bolts...

Got the BMC, just waiting on some new hose's...

Colour coded the rear badge, but i may go back to the standard one as i prefer it!...

Fitted an aerial and base as i didnt have one!...

New spark plugs, (oil change being done once the car is back in a few weeks)

Wheels refurbed (mirror polished) as i couldnt find any i liked and wanted something acceptable for edition, and new BBS center caps ordered...

New Toyo PX4's 195/45/15 , and lost the spacers all round...

Thule Roof bars...

Roof is being resprayed under VW warrenty as there is a little rust on it..

And whilst its at VW body shop (MK) its having the following done, ( which are costing an arm and a leg x2! )

Bonnet Respray,

New front indicator pannel and sprayed,

Front bumper resprayed,

Wing Mirrors resprayed,

Drivers door resprayed,

Drivers rear quater resprayed and arch shot blasted,

Passenger door dent popped out, if unable to it will be smoothed and resprayed,

Both Sills resprayed,

Makes out that the car is in bad condition but its really not! just a few little scratches being put right but i want it minty mint!

Also im picking up a Raceland manifold from Tigz at edition, then ill be having a full system and remap when i have saved a bit more up,

And at some point going to upgrade the audio, nothing like the last!

Sorry for all the life story!

here are some pictures of the wheels (and you can see the rear badge!)

looopfg001.jpg

looopfg002.jpg

Carly's lupo, and my polo from VW for 2 weeks whilst the work is being done!

looopfg003.jpg

And Carlys dish and richardn's front!

looopfg004.jpg

Thanks!

Hoping to have it looking half decent for edition,

Rich :)

Hi Rich! what a superb set of wheels you have there wish i had a set lol, regards ROB.

Bolox :angry2: The lupo fell out with the side of the garage door today! scratched down the passenger side and dented above the handle, rear quater and door needs re-spraying, annoying as it was only done less than 3 months ago

Megga annoyed! just didnt look as i pulled out of the garage as i was looking at the postman walking down my drive dropping a few audio parcels off!

FFS! shouldnt he have been on strike? lol,

Edited by little rich

sad.gif You just got the bodywork looking Mint sad.gif