whats the lowest i could go with 15" rims

p900rty

hi all. i have a lupo sport and like the ats clasics 15" with 195/45/15, and was juse wondering if enyone could tel me how low i could go on coilovers with out eny scrubing or needing to do eny arch work ect. hope youz guys can help, ;)

I'd check those Classics. They only 15" ones I've seen have been either 4x100 9J et-19, which won't fit in a million years as they'd poke out 10cm more than the standard wheels, or super skinny 4.5J (I think) Old Beetle fitment, which is 4x130 and no good.

Just phoned that shop (the website you linked) and asked about the 15" ATS Classics, he says he doesnt do them unless its a VW Vito fitment and then he can, but they dont do them in 15's - only 13's.

So if you can make top or tail of that, then fair enough.

Unlucky you cant have the 13's because of your mahoosive brakes on the sports compared to the smaller models.

The only other 15" wheel that ATS do (As far as i know) are the ATS Cups, they should fit no problem!

James

thanks for the help guys, im jst new to leaving comments and polls ect. dont really get in all yet.

will need to keep looking, i what ma lupo lowered but not to low. if that makes sence as i will be using as an everyday car.

eny ideas on wheels and coilovers please let me know.

thanks.

On my car with 195/50/15s a -30mm drop was about as low as i would have wanted to go. It was already scrubbing the inner arches on full lock.

The 50s filled the arches well, quite a good option if you don't want to go that low. Its surprising how much smaller the 45s i have now

look. After taking some weight off the car it was sitting higher but didn't look to bad with the 50s now with the 45s it looks almost standard hight :(

195/45/15s must be able to go -40mm / -50mm