Quaife LSD for Lupo GTI, Sport and Polo GTI Group Buy

Tigz™

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

guys I havnt been online for a little while, TODAY Tigz has sent me the information i need to find a new courier,

the people we got quotes from have stopped doing international deliveries....

If i had the information sooner then I would have done this,

it has been out of my control as i arranged the technical side, not the financial or logistics side of things....

saying that after getting the info today, I have spent all day working this out and finding the best deal.

ill send the info across via pm

contact Tigz directly regarding the deliveries...

I hope you get it soon, I have based costs on shortest possible deliveries to get them to you quickly...

In my opinion, and I believe that I can speak for all, we had agreed to pay a delivery service lightly more expensive in exchange for having had the diff two months before.

I do not want that anybody bothers, but as you can understand it has been passed a lot of time only for the delivery. Even today, I do not have the certainty that paying more money, could have the diff in a brief lapse of time.

The summer of last year, I broke the gearbox in a trackday. Since then I have been waiting a bit, and a bit, and little more to install a new gearbox with the LSD inside. Yesterday take the car to the workshop to install the new one. Logically you are not responsible for this, but once they put the new gearbox, I am not going to return to dismount to install the diff.

So if anyone from England wants my diff, I will sell it. If not, I am completely sure I can sell it on Ebay. After all, these are the only ones in the world for the 6 speed Lupo GTI gearbox !!!

Edited by unora

I do understand, all I can say is there have been circumstances that have engulfed Tigz life that can't be shared on a public forum, I understand your frustrations and the fact that I'm sure ur fed up of waiting, I have acted as promptly as I could, the rest has been down to exceptional circumstances,

the information is now all there and deliverys have been based upon short deliveries, if you have concerns then I suggest emailing either my self or better to email Andi as he will be dealing with the rest,

the diffs are packaged and ready to go, bit due to company not trading in international freight any more we have had to spice alternatives which has had a premium attached to it..

Ice again please accept my apologies for the crappy situation

Dear Tigz

Please give me the international bank account number.

Last year, Taiwan's bank can not find your bank account.

This time, my cousin doesn't want to help me.

Please give me the information as soon as possible.

Thanks.

Edited by blupogti

blupogti.

My account was credited on the 6th May, I'll check with Pete to see if they all have to be collected by the currier at the same time, or if they can go separately.

If they can go separately I will take it to work with me tomorrow.

Unora

I will check again at the bank tomorrow dude.

ttttada

Sorry about missing your request about paypal, the e-mail notification I received from the forum was replied to on the 8th rather than forward to Pete to see if you could use his Paypal.

I found yesterday he hadn't received it.

I do not have a paypal account, and unfortunately to set one up requires paypal to make two small confirmed payments into my bank before it is active.

This would take too long to set up I'm afraid.

Guillaume

Do you want to e-mail the contact details of Performance Unlimited should you still wish to go down the previous suggestion.

Are they a a trusted company to hand over the diff to?

Again I must appologise to have let you down with this, I have commitments in my work and home life which must come first.

When this was started I agreed I would handle the cash on this, but as I am sure you are aware these things are never as simple as you expect.

I should add I have not made a single penny for this, I wish things had gone a little more smoothly but unfortunately life doesn't work out that way.

I will get the details of the carriage company off Pete as I do not know the full details and make the payments.

Guys should you need me, please send me an e-mail as I do not get on the forum as it is blocked at work but I have access to my e-mail at all times.

My address is andi.dunston @ googlemail.com (without the spaces)

if paypal is sent to me - I can transfere the money to Tigz

please allow a apppropriate time for funds to clear from paypal to my bank so I can withdraw the cash

if you decide to do this the payment MUST be sent as a gift.

Thanks guys

no , finally I prefer to pay to you ,it's possible by paypal ?

i send you a pm

Replied.

Please use my email address for any responses, I can not get onto the forum easily.

Wire transfer done this morning. You should receive the money in 2 or 3 days. Please, confirm when you dispatch de parcel to Spain.

Unora

I will check again at the bank tomorrow dude.

Guys should you need me, please send me an e-mail as I do not get on the forum as it is blocked at work but I have access to my e-mail at all times.

My address is andi.dunston @ googlemail.com (without the spaces)

Unora could you please email me a contact phone number, email address and a postal code or zip code for the courier please.

blupogti.

My account was credited on the 6th May, I'll check with Pete to see if they all have to be collected by the currier at the same time, or if they can go separately.

If they can go separately I will take it to work with me tomorrow.

Collection is booked for tomorrow, should be with you in 3 working days.. although I see from your earlier email its already tomorrow there... erm.. today.

Collection is booked for tomorrow, should be with you in 3 working days.. although I see from your earlier email its already tomorrow there... erm.. today.

Commercial Invoice produced.

Hopefully it'll get through without you getting stung for import duty.

I should right now be in bed, but I'm off to meet Pete at the motorway with the diffs for Tada.

Dude, I was on a promise tonight too.. ;)

if paypal is sent to me - I can transfere the money to Tigz

please allow a apppropriate time for funds to clear from paypal to my bank so I can withdraw the cash

if you decide to do this the payment MUST be sent as a gift.

Thanks guys

I just make the transfer to you icegeezer

and I emailed my phone number, my postcode and my complete address to tigz

Dude, I was on a promise tonight too.. ;)

Had to wake her up at 1am :lol:

Both Japan diffs are with Pete, insurance is a head ache with the two of them...

Diff on route to Taiwan, was collected this morning should take 3 days.

A further hour at work today with the courier trying to get his bloody machine to understand where Taipei is!

Pete has received the Paypal payment, so I'll get both the French and Spanish collected tomorrow then that shouldbe all.

You know the next time I hear someone complain they can't get a fancy part for a car I don't even bloody own I'm keeping my mouth shut! :lol:

Hope you all have fun.

Can't believe no one has fitted one yet!

and I emailed my phone number, my postcode and my complete address to tigz

Thanks for that, collection set up for tomorrow.

Its ended up costing £9.00 more than quoted because the insurance was quoted at £500 not £600.

When I paid for the first collection yesterday I got an email offer saying that they would give me £10 if I prepay £100 into the account so that has covered that.

Just waiting on E-mail, and phone number for Unora now.

Could you try to send me an email tonight with it, as early as possible please so it can be collected tomorrow.

Thanks.