Quaife LSD for Lupo GTI, Sport and Polo GTI Group Buy

Tigz™

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I check this thread everyday, first thing in the morning, and it is pretty discouraging to see no updates.

I know you guys have been super-busy, but please try to update the thread when you get a chance.

I will be happy to pay for the difference in freight or VAT.

If that is holding back my LSD's, please let me know and I will pay asap.

Take care and keep up the good work!!

Edited by tttttada

Guys I've just got on the web to try and sort this out.

The parcel company we planned on using is currently not doing any international deliveries.

This company was chosen because they were cheap, and they sorted out the shipping invoice that is required for the deliveries out to the countries outside of the EU.

I do not have the faintest idea how you set up this shipping invoices, and the cheapest prices I have received are over £140 more than I currently have from you.

On top of this price problem on the carriage, I am still £126.15 out of pocket from the sale of the diff's.

As it stands I am trying to find a way to get the price of the deliveries down so I can try and re coop my losses.

I understand this has been going on far too long, but unfortunately I have had priorities at home that have taken up all of my time these past few months.

monkey.jpg

Andi has just told me about this, I know about the commercial invoices, he is coming to mine this weekend to get this sorted - dont forget to bring the diffs with you!!

its a matter of finding another company we can trust with £3500 of diffs..

hold tight, its nearly there, and again, Andi has had a lot going on so apoligies for the delay - its not ideal, but as he is coming down this weekend we can get it resolved.!!

Thanks for the posts guys....

We have found alternative shipping company, we can confirm costs directly to each of you directly by PM...

We will include a £500 insurance with each shipment, £1000 for 2 diffs...

however this will not cover the replacement of a diff, i think they will be approx £650 mark.

we can increase the insurance to £1000 per diff and £1500 for the 2 diffs respectivly... however there will be approx £26/£27 each

we need to know if you want the additional cover or not..

Cheers

These are currently with Tigz, I'm not 100% sure where he is, however I am having issues with international shipments at work due to the no fly zone over the uk and some of Europe, I don't know if this has had an impact or not, I'm sure he will be here soon to update