Quaife LSD for Lupo GTI, Sport and Polo GTI Group Buy

Tigz™

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gonna get them delivered to Petes as they have his gearbox still.

Are you wanting to collect mate?

It can either be in Peterborough or Doncaster if you do.

If you can add the cash on Monday into my account we can still do you one.

After monday I'm afraid you'll need to wait for quaife to retail them.

With the VAT increase they are £601.80 if collecting, I've not got the price for delivery yet but I would expect it costing no more than £15 or so in the UK.

The dude we've been dealing with at quaife is back in work tomorrow so I'll be paying the invoice tomorrow so you'll need to work fast!

My number is 07841 649122 I can not get to my PMs on this mobile version of the forum so if you want to go ahead give me a call and we'll go through payment details.

Twisty, your very welcome.

It's not £60 as the VAT ha gone up, it'll be about £75 but to be honest this wasn't about grabbing a bargin.

Quaife had no intention of making a Lupo GTI diff.

That was the aim!

I would assume that after this there going to be avalible off the shelf direct from quaife now though thanks to you guys ?? :)

Yeah they will be but not for a while as we are distributing as part of the group buy, they havnt set a final price on the units as far as I'm aware so there is a potential price hike when they retail them, besides it's not the saving that counts, it's the fact that the people involved in this group buy have made it possible for anyone to have a LSD for the gti

So I thank you all involved that we have made this happen,

Ok thoght about it, am I to late now !!!! Probably am I always miss things by the last minute wish I had of heard about this group buy earlier ! Let me know either way cheers

can you get to a barcleys bank and hand the cash over the counter?

If so send me a text with your number and I'll give you a call with the bank details.

Ok thoght about it, am I to late now !!!! Probably am I always miss things by the last minute wish I had of heard about this group buy earlier ! Let me know either way cheers

Dude we still havnt heard from you

do you want this or not?

not to be funny but we have to place the final payment,

we have already held this up because yourself and someone else showed last min interest and tried to do a decent thing by letting you be included - the other guy confirmed yesterday that he cant do it.....

if we havnt had confirmation from you by 14:30 today im afraid we will have to go ahead without you.

Andi's number has been posted on this thread, if you are seriously interested like you was at 7am this morning get in touch!!

Everyone else, sorry for the short delay, buy payment will be made this afternoon, and as soon as I have the units delivered to me ill let you all know

Cheers