Quaife LSD for Lupo GTI, Sport and Polo GTI Group Buy

Tigz™

Hi all, I checked the cash machine and there has been at least most of the payments but I need to go into the bank to check all the payments.

I am currently 200 miles from home, I left at 04:30 and I got to the hotel at 20:30 tonight, with the exception of driving down to London I've not stopped all day.

I will try and find a bank down here as soon as possible this week.

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all, I checked the cash machine and there has been at least most of the payments but I need to go into the bank to check all the payments.

I am currently 200 miles from home, I left at 04:30 and I got to the hotel at 20:30 tonight, with the exception of driving down to London I've not stopped all day.

I will try and find a bank down here as soon as possible this week.

Alright thanks for the update.

Have a safe trip!!

• 2 weeks later...

It's been about 10 days, any new updates Tigz?

Hi mate, yes there's a couple of problems.

One is, we are a buyer of a 085 (Sport) diff.

The deposit has been paid in error.

If a buyer can't be found a solution may have ben found, I'll know more tomorrow.

I've not been sent the invoice yet, I need to move some cash from one account to the other.

Another is the problem of the Brittish Goverment increasing the VAT from 15% to 17.5%.

I may be able to cover it short term, I'll know more tomorrow.

I'm on my phone, I'll explain fully tomorrow once I know how much of an increase it is.

The order was placed before the VAT increase, I do not think we are concerned :confused:

Actually...it depends how the order was placed. If a deposit was taken then the VAT on that would have been 15% however for the final payment after the VAT change you will be charged 17.5%. That's the way it is!

If the order had been paid in full before the VAT change then of course it would have been 15% even if it wasn't delivered before the change

Edited by truCido

55 GBP !!!

I have no fees on international wire transfers. I use Openbank, like ING Direct, is a bank that only operates on Internet. If you supply all info needed, there is no reason to apply fees.

Edited by unora

Pete has said we can use his Paypal account for the extra 2.5%, I'll work out the exact price and send the details to everyone after work tomorrow.

Unfortunatly the price was always quoted to us without VAT, Pete tried withQuaife to see if they could cover the added costs but they have already given the lowest price they can.

Hi guys, good news.

Quaife have agreed to let us cancel the extra unwanted 085 diff and use the deposit paid towards the final invoice.

Thanks to Pete and Quaife.

They should be collected this week, and packaged up over the weekend.

:)

The increase for the VAT increase is £11.70 each, my mobile browser won't let me get to PM's but I'll grab some wifi or 3G tomorrow and PM everyone the address.

Hi guys, good news.

Quaife have agreed to let us cancel the extra unwanted 085 diff and use the deposit paid towards the final invoice.

Thanks to Pete and Quaife.

They should be collected this week, and packaged up over the weekend.

smile.gif

The increase for the VAT increase is £11.70 each, my mobile browser won't let me get to PM's but I'll grab some wifi or 3G tomorrow and PM everyone the address.

Indeed this is certainly moving on - let me apoligise for the delay - the manufacturing took longer than expected by Quaife

ok to make things quicker please use my paypal

pm me and i will send it over to you -

YOU MUST PUT YOUR USERNAME IN THE COMMENTS SO I CAN ALLOCATE PAYMENTS

THE PAYMENT HAS TO BE SENT AS A GIFT, OTHERWISE I WILL BE CHARGED

id expect the units to be with people over the next week to 10 days, bit longer for our friends outside the UK. should all this all go smoothly

cheers

Hi guys, Pete has got a couple payments and I've had some but I don't know who has right now, there's no rush, I can confirm the payments once the diffs are with us and we have a little more time.

The gearbox that was used for the mock up and testing has to be returned to it's rightful owner, and the there was a bit of a mistake with the revised invoice following the discovery of the phantom 085 diff members.

The two who said they wanted one of the first couple of pages didn't post on the forum that they didn't want one.

I said this after the first group buy i'd not do this again, this has been about 10x as complicated! :lol:

Looking forward to my passenger ride!