stickers

JiMMy BiZ

lol funny ok then you gunna tell me

Maybe. Are you going to type in proper sentences with no words missing and some punctuation?! :rolleyes:

(Try ebay, always loads on there. Try googleing car stickers, car decals, funny car stickers etc. its amaxing what you'll find.)

Better still, buy lots and lots of modifations and use the maunfacturers ones that come free with the products ;)

yh try volkswagenstickers like said above, i got a sticker for the rear window saying its small its fast etc... from a guy on here, screen name is mcscooby who makes them to order

nice 1 boss

Try looking in the marketplace - there's a whole topic about club lupo stickers.

Can we have less of the "your mum" type comments please. Might want to read the terms and conditions too - especially the part about refraining from using text speak. ;)

yh try volkswagenstickers like said above, i got a sticker for the rear window saying its small its fast etc... from a guy on here, screen name is mcscooby who makes them to order

clarke how do u make them pics ur signature

Here's a how-to for posting pictures:

http://forums.clublupo.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=51178

You just need to follow those instructions and copy & paste the URL to the part of your profile that says "signature". If you go to "My Controls", its under "Edit Signature"

cant join photobucket lost my password

thanks anyway