de-wipered

ermmurray

Go park near a tree for a few hours and see what life without a rear wiper is like?

A rear wiper was a luxury on an early 1990's (and earlier) cars, now quite a lot of companies put them there because when it rains or you park under a tree.

Guest LupoJoe

Looks nice mate, can't understand all this 'oh you need one blahblah, more people on here have no rear wiper yet when you do it you get a bad reply lol, just dont park under trees, whats with the badge also, looks cool

lol some people (including me) think it's good to document some modifications somewhere

where better than a forum specifically for your car? maybe he wanted some opinions?

personally i love my rear wiper and would never want to lose it lol but i agree it has made the car look very tidy

Guest Lauryn
lol some people (including me) think it's good to document some modifications somewhere

where better than a forum specifically for your car? maybe he wanted some opinions?

personally i love my rear wiper and would never want to lose it lol but i agree it has made the car look very tidy

Here is my Fox, I dewipered it today and took some photos, what does everyone think?

Thanks for your opinions

>insert name here<

:lol:

Edited by Lauryn