"Needs nothing for MOT"

heartagram

Does anyone else always find it hard to believe this statement when they are looking to buy a car? Especially when it has no MOT or Tax. I struggle to believe that someone goes all the way to the MOT station, gets the car pre-MOT'd finds out it needs nothing doing. Doesn't actually MOT it and just leaves it at that.

Surely if it didn't need anything you'd think "**** it, it'll make the car easier to sell" and just MOT the damn thing!

People talk a-lot of sh`t about their cars, if they had faith in it passing they would mot it.

Its not particularly expensive and its going to sell much faster and probably for more money with a 12 month ticket. :)

"Not the usual rubbish" is my favourite car ad phrase.

So if it's not the usual rubbish, what kind of rubbish is it?

Then you have "one previous lady owner" in a weak ass attempt to make it sound cared for beyond your wildest dreams. Who was this lady owner? Princess Grace, Thelma or Louise, Daisy Duke? Most of the women I know, including Mrs M, only come forth with a problem on the car when the damage has got too expensive.

Edited by IDGM