Police attraction to Loops

danixd

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got pulled by a marked x5 in an unlit section of the m62 - averaged 85-90mph over 2 miles of him following me.

Pulled me over, asked if I had been drinking, breathalised me, all was clear. Gave me a warning and sent me on my way.

Lucky!

Never.....thought about it! can you imagen the heading on sun news paper " Met Pol gets pulled in police car as bribe" lol

as if you haven't thought about it when i mentioned applying for the police it was the first thing TSO suggested

got stoped in my old lupo for exhaues twice, told to change it and a 30quid fine

speeding 74 in a 60, 3 points and 60 fine

new lupo.

making noice! 30quid fine (in a standerd car!) they checked the standard sport exhaued as it looked to big to be standard.

pulled for having 3 folk in the back

• 2 weeks later...

stopped for dodgy plates, for driving late at night and suspicion of drinking and driving except i dont drink. Once i tell them i have a law degree they usually become a bit nicer. I corrected one with a caution once, didnt really go down very well but he had to be told lol

stopped for dodgy plates, for driving late at night and suspicion of drinking and driving except i dont drink. Once i tell them i have a law degree they usually become a bit nicer. I corrected one with a caution once, didnt really go down very well but he had to be told lol

Never been pulled in the loop. for pulled in sheff, waiting at some red lights, stopped. looked left and right, saw a Green light, assumed it was mine, and pulled out. cops were right behind me...... 3 points and a £60 fine..... that was in a ****ty punto......

i got pulled half a hour after driving my loop for the first time last weekend came up on the computer there was no registerd owner or insurance, also in my old car i got pulled about 3 month after passing my test for no insurance my mam cancelled it becaue i was on hers and i hadnt been paying her she didnt tell me so i had to go to court and was going to loose my licence but with some begging a managed to get off with just a month ban, insuance is still high :(

Got pulled a week after getting my GTI.... was parked outside my mates house, pulled up said my presence in the area requires a search and vehicle check ! police checked all details all cushty, complimented the car told me he had a c2 vts ( good 4 u mate) and asked if its fun on the motorway.... I left him 2 work that 1 out

• 2 weeks later...

i bought mine and after about 2 hrs and i got pulled over for a "random check" i didnt have my insurance in writing so i spent 45 mins trying to explain that i owned the car and have insurance even tho his database tells him that its still owned by pervious owner ! I had a 106 befor my Lupo and never got stopped.

im sure that my car being yellow doesnt help me with going unnoticed xD mines 1.4 16v

i couldnt tell you how many times iv bin pulled over, and im never doing anything wrong i think they do it for fun because i live in a little town and i have the only bright yellow slamed on its ass with yellow deep wheels around there lol and also they think im a boy.

got pulled 2 days ago so they could ask me wer i was going lol i was going to flipping work it woz 8am lol

I've been stopped untold amounts of times in my lupo. random checks to see if its insured etc, iv even had a lady copper check my oil level :lol:

had a copper pull me around three weeks ago - he said hes getting a NIP for speeding on his r1 and he had a focus ST. and was being nosey asking how fast id got out of my gti

Same day i got my lupo, i was going down a dual carriageway, one side of its a 30 and the other a 40 :S only been driving that day so was confused when a beamer went past me at 40, so i sped up to 40 and got pulled over...

Police officer said, "ahh i see your number plate has cropped up once or twice last week around here" i said "thats funny because i only bought it today and where i got it from was a 5 hour drive away" he said "oh must of been another one the same then"

i was actually in stitches when he left because didnt he say my number plate? LOL

i was late for football due to him pulling me so he let me go hehe

I got pulled last night by an undercover vectra, apperently i was "steaming past them" (i was doing 30), they just checked my details, asked me if i could get any lower, Had a laugh calling it a high powerd vehicle and sent me on my way.

after having mine resprayed. iv lost count of how many times iv been pulled over, must be atleast once everydaym, funny thow iv never been stoped for a exhuast witch is very loud lol, got asked if i had any controlled substances on me befor with the intent to suppy loool yeh since when do you see a drug dealer driving a arosa :S

Well finally got pulled about half an hour ago lol, checking where i was going at this silly time.

She didn't even know what type of car it was. Then i had to spell it for her.

So beacause she is a police officer she is supposed to know what all cars are? ...even when we debadge and make it difficult?

Stay legal, be friendly and you should be on your way in no time.

Remember: You may be glad that "they" do a random stop on your car when it has been stolen.