Any girls on here that wear hair bands?

stealthie

Note to the guys - this is going to bore you so dont look unless your looking for your girlfriends!

Girls - I have just posted up a thread in the market place other stuff section titled Girls Look!

Please go take a look if you do wear head bands or clips or are going to a wedding and need a fascinator to finnish off your outfit :)

Click here to take you to the thread

Thank you :)

Me too, though I seem to be lacking hair to go funny these days!

So if you have no hair would it not just be called a sweat band if you wore one?

A what???

It's one of those fancy hair clips with feathers and other detailing that girls wear in their hair when they dress up for weddings.

Maybe look at the link to the for sale section and you will know what they are..... ;)

Personaly I thought it was something like terminator when I first heard of it :lol:

It's one of those fancy hair clips with feathers and other detailing that girls wear in their hair when they dress up for weddings.

Maybe look at the link to the for sale section and you will know what they are..... ;)

Personaly I thought it was something like terminator when I first heard of it :lol:

They don't fascinate me, they just make me wonder what is growing out of people's heads when I see them!

Also they take the attention off the faces of ugly people :rolleyes:

I was thinking along those lines - a distractor.

etsy.com should be your girlfriend's friend, if it isn't already...

Never heard of it, but I've just scoped the site and she's to sensible for all that. No room in our house for things that makes the place look cluttered.

Never heard of it, but I've just scoped the site and she's to sensible for all that. No room in our house for things that makes the place look cluttered.

It's the ebay of hand-crafts - I was suggesting she set up shop there and sell through it. Could be worthwhile as the site's got a good reputation.

It's the ebay of hand-crafts - I was suggesting she set up shop there and sell through it. Could be worthwhile as the site's got a good reputation.

I'll get her to have a look dude, Thanks.

Meanwhile her site is being created by me and a friend over a few beers and pizza on Wednesday night..... who knows what it will look like once the beer get's flowing :lol: