Few of my Volksfling Pics

MarkATR

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Lauryn
Work for a bank, ive always had the atr, the 5 series was just a wee toy i bought for some fun.

Driifffftttiiinnnggggg! :lol:

Was that the fail whale on this guy's fuel cap??

3556679057_5f2661295a.jpg

I quite like it to be fair.

Shows a little bit of initiative!

and ye i thought that black lupo looked quite ruff

No offense mate, but not everyone has enough money to be roaming around in an ATR at the tender age of 18...

I quite like it to be fair.

Shows a little bit of initiative!

No offense mate, but not everyone has enough money to be roaming around in an ATR at the tender age of 18...

money doesnt come into it. If you want nice things you work hard. I work 60 hours a week at times to pay for the luxuries in life. And accord type r's are not expensive cars at all. prices for an early one like mine are down to 4kish the now.

money doesnt come into it. If you want nice things you work hard. I work 60 hours a week at times to pay for the luxuries in life. And accord type r's are not expensive cars at all. prices for an early one like mine are down to 4kish the now.

If money doesn't come into it, then how come most Uni students are lucky if they can afford a car at all? Don't get me wrong, It's great that there are people out there like you and me who work our arses off to buy the things we want and enjoy, But not everyone is as lucky as us to have the opportunity to work like dogs 60 hours a week...

Guest Lauryn
If money doesn't come into it, then how come most Uni students are lucky if they can afford a car at all? Don't get me wrong, It's great that there are people out there like you and me who work our arses off to buy the things we want and enjoy, But not everyone is as lucky as us to have the opportunity to work like dogs 60 hours a week...

I'm a full time student, I work 20 hours a week, I receive no bursary, no student loan, and absolutely sweet FA contribution from my parents, or anyone else ..... yet I'd say I was doing pretty well for myself!

P.S. Happy Birthday today Mark!

fair enough point but one of my good mates is a fulltime uni student, renting a flat etc, an he still works his arse off an has one of the nicest mk3 vr6 golf's ive seen. Its all about the motivation.

and thank you lauryn:D

i was a uni student and worked my arse off 7 days a week to be able to afford to run an ibiza cupra and lupo gti.

any student who says they can't do it is lying, they would just rather spend their time drinking or sleeping.

Guest Lauryn
i was a uni student and worked my arse off 7 days a week to be able to afford to run an ibiza cupra and lupo gti.

any student who says they can't do it is lying, they would just rather spend their time drinking or sleeping.

Exactly!

I'm a full time student, I work 20 hours a week, I receive no bursary, no student loan, and absolutely sweet FA contribution from my parents, or anyone else ..... yet I'd say I was doing pretty well for myself!

Congratulations...

fair enough point but one of my good mates is a fulltime uni student, renting a flat etc, an he still works his arse off an has one of the nicest mk3 vr6 golf's ive seen.

Well done for your mate.

Edited by nfbr

Guest Lauryn
Congratulations...

Wow thanks, I needed that! Most students are lazy lovely persons who give us all a bad name, no need to tar everyone with the same brush though.

Lauryn

Wow thanks, I needed that! Most students are lazy lovely persons who give us all a bad name, no need to tar everyone with the same brush though.

Lauryn

Hang on a minute... Are you trying to say that I'm trying to say all students are the same?? A minute ago I was defending Treblet. Someone I've met and found to be a real cool guy, The next minute, My head is on the chopping block for insulting studetns...

Guest Lauryn
Hang on a minute... Are you trying to say that I'm trying to say all students are the same?? A minute ago I was defending Treblet. Someone I've met and found to be a real cool guy, The next minute, My head is on the chopping block for insulting studetns...

What I'm saying is the students who are "lucky if they can afford a car at all" are lazy IMO. Not unlucky. I also pointed out that I dont work 60 odd hours a week yet I manage absolutely fine, and you replied with a sarcastic comment. Defending Treblet for what? The fact a few people said they didnt like his car? Lets all form teams and battle over it! Honest to bloody god, everyone is entitled to their own opinions, whether people like them or not, people need to grow thicker skins!

Thanks

Lauryn

What I'm saying is the students who are "lucky if they can afford a car at all" are lazy IMO. Not unlucky. I also pointed out that I dont work 60 odd hours a week yet I manage absolutely fine, and you replied with a sarcastic comment. Defending Treblet for what? The fact a few people said they didnt like his car? Lets all form teams and battle over it! Honest to bloody god, everyone is entitled to their own opinions, whether people like them or not, people need to grow thicker skins!

My comment wasn't sarcastic... I was congratulating you on doing something which so many people out there can't do... Simply the fact that your spoiling for a "Keyboard fight" made you see it as sarcastic...

I think Treblet is a cool guy, with a smart wee car... So if a bunch of people go round slagging his car off, I'm gona stand in defense. Is that OK with you???

Guest Lauryn
My comment wasn't sarcastic... I was congratulating you on doing something which so many people out there can't do... Simply the fact that your spoiling for a "Keyboard fight" made you see it as sarcastic...

I think Treblet is a cool guy, with a smart wee car... So if a bunch of people go round slagging his car off, I'm gona stand in defense. Is that OK with you???

If it was genuine then I certainly apologise, however the whole "Congratulations....." came across as sarcastic to me and I'm not the only one who agrees, however as I said if I am wrong then I do apologise! ;)

Stand in defence if you wish, I really dont see the need, but yes, you carry on, you don't need my permission.

Lauryn

Edited by Lauryn

I wasn't actually criticising the black lupo. I was just asking if this:

3559747752_c36e78289a.jpg

was meant to be this:

whale.png

Aside: I almost bought an Accord Type R a few years back, but the dealer was wanting £14k for it. I went with the Smart Roadster instead. Bad move.

I thought the Type R was great but the interior was a bit dated. It, just like the GTI, is destined for classic status just because there are so few of them left in original condition IMHO.

Edited by dxg

Deffo bringing my old boxing gloves to ed38 if i can dig them out! haha

Sounds good, you in?

And to CasperGTi and the dude slagging students/ defending Bertie Bassett/treblet - define slagging off or more so expressing an opinion??

This is a Lupo forum, ja? Therefore one of the primary purposes of it would be to discuss Lupos, no?

So by expressing an opinion that you dislike a particular vehicle is slagging it off? Shut up!

Seems like Mark, Lauryn and I rattled the cage of a ClubLupo clique by stating facts about a member's vehicle.

And Casper - who called us penises, lets hope you have more bottle than Treblet who certainly didn't want to reiterate anything he said on here to my face yesterday.

If you do...see you at Edition :D

Edited by Gez MC

lots of tasteful accessories such as paint rocker cover, silicone hoses, polished battery covers turbo.

tastefull :huh:

lol

Is that all you can say? An internet abbreviation?

Its apparent you have ignored the more pertinent points of my post - obviously beyond your comprehension!

Nevermind, anyway great pics Mark and despite being chastised by the clique, MY OPINION is that Trebelt's Lupo is honkin.

Sounds good, you in?

And to CasperGTi and the dude slagging students/ defending Bertie Bassett/treblet - define slagging off or more so expressing an opinion??

This is a Lupo forum, ja? Therefore one of the primary purposes of it would be to discuss Lupos, no?

So by expressing an opinion that you dislike a particular vehicle is slagging it off? Shut up!

Seems like Mark, Lauryn and I rattled the cage of a ClubLupo clique by stating facts about a member's vehicle.

And Casper - who called us penises, lets hope you have more bottle than Treblet who certainly didn't want to reiterate anything he said on here to my face yesterday.

If you do...see you at Edition :D

Tbh if you are coming to Ed38 to pick a fight I want nothing to do with you. I go to shows to relax with my friends and have a good time. If I wanted fights and stress I would go to work.

People should remember that the internet is not real life and should take what is said with a pinch of salt. I don't like the majority of cars on here, but instead of posting up about it, I just ignore it...

Dude, i understand and i dont really know whats going with you and jamie, but im out on this one.

Dont know if jamie said something about your car a while ago mabe? got you a bit miffed? well if thats the case, well there was no need for that. And vise versa... a comment has been made about his car too, no one likes negativity, i for one dont. Your probably the same? dont know why it has to get on to a forum though?

I dont go to shows to get in to fights.. I go to show my car and enjoy the scene, which people on here who know me can back me up on.

John