Few of my Volksfling Pics

MarkATR

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Listen to Liam......your arse is jealous of all the sh1te your mouth talks!!

You were the worst culprit in having a go at me previously..and I am sure you admitted in a text to Lauryn yesterday that you were a "****" for doing so!

My point in quoting you was a harmless joke, its entirely up to yourself if you wish to feel threatened by that.

And to Casper......do you really think I am here to pick fights? Lets not forget its was you who described my brother and I as "penises", I have never uttered a single word against you.

And don't flatter yourselves boys (more like girls) I wouldn't waste my time coming to Edition just to smash your skull in, I go for the cars (and the booze), despite the fact that Casper contradicts himself when stating he does not display negativity yet describes the car I took to VF yesterday "as one of the most common around" or whatever.

End of discussion for me.

Edited by Gez MC

Guest Lauryn
i didnt realise volksfling was this weekend,,,instead i spent my sunday afternoon watching a pish celtic side lose the leaugue...

Poor show, I'm disappointed!

Guest Lauryn
Tbh if you are coming to Ed38 to pick a fight I want nothing to do with you. I go to shows to relax with my friends and have a good time. If I wanted fights and stress I would go to work.

People should remember that the internet is not real life and should take what is said with a pinch of salt. I don't like the majority of cars on here, but instead of posting up about it, I just ignore it...

Its not about fighting, but if people are big enough to post things about people or their cars etc etc on a forum, they should be big enough to be able to say it to that person's face, if not that makes you a KEYBOARD GANGSTER!! So dont post things on the internet that you cannot back up to peoples faces, thats all!

I feel this is appropriate

InternetSeriousBusiness.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

Lauryn

Guest Lauryn
Jamie...are you not the same person who took the wrong night off work for the last SVAG meet?

Haha he is! Jamie I'm going to kick your ass!

Jeez. My 2 year old Godson is less demanding to babysit than you lot at times!

I don't care what happened, who said what or why anyone said anything - just cut it out. I'm sleep deprived, sunburned and have spent approx 12 of the last 24 hours standing up so I am really not in the mood for you lot to be squabbling like children.

:glare:

Just to make things perfectly clear - this forum is open to everyone, but its primarly a Lupo/Arosa resource. I don't really have much time for anyone posting aggressive comments, regardless of what you drive.

As for threats at E38...grow up. We're not at school anymore, this isn't the playground. Closed.