long term cup car replica

Toi gulp

Nah, Nobody working friday due to the bank holiday.

If you want a nice power curve, you don't want revo. Their maps seem to be designed heavy on boost and tend to tail off towards the top. They go for the maximum fast feel rather than getting the best from the car. Also, Avoid the revo trials as there's a big thing in the U.S. At the moment where people have found that the revo trials put a 'worse than standard' map on once the trial is over.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah, Nobody working friday due to the bank holiday.

If you want a nice power curve, you don't want revo. Their maps seem to be designed heavy on boost and tend to tail off towards the top. They go for the maximum fast feel rather than getting the best from the car. Also, Avoid the revo trials as there's a big thing in the U.S. At the moment where people have found that the revo trials put a 'worse than standard' map on once the trial is over.

cool.....so your obviously gonna recomend a map with yourself's so what do you recomend....and do you have/can get hold of any grooved discs to suit the AP calipers (i want as few grooves as possible)

.....ta

lol your on, maybe saturday maybe next see how it goes but i'll defo pop over........

keep an eye out for the lupo GTi for us 'Y185 FEF'

maybe you could get me to walk out the door with 250bhp under my right foot we'll see lol.

Hello mate.

I saw you had the bilstein b12 kit fitted to your lupo!

What did you think of it?

Would you recommend?

Cheers :)

definately....i obviously cant compare them to the other kits but they had an abundance of grip.

dont expect them to stiffen the car up loads though they'll be a more compliant ride than most coilovers but the damping was spot on....they almost had a threshold where if you pushed hard or was aggressive with the steering they seemed to firm up.

i would definately say buy them it made the lupo so predicatable when on the limit and significantly improved the cornering over standard.

Going for a rear antiroll bar on the seat after having one on your Lupo?

i'm not convinced it'll make much difference to be honest...the rides quite firm as it is, i dont see it making a big enough difference, if it kills some understeer then yes but lets wait until i have some better tyres first.