UFC?

JoshB&D

i love it.

and no not because of the fact its two muscley guys gettin sweaty in a ring beating the **** out of each other.

anybody else like it ? :)

and the UFC Game... Im gonna be a propper geek wen it comes out. unfortunatly... haha :rolleyes:

-josh

its a good sport imo.. u dont have to be huge to do it at all and its not full of animals that wanna tear ya head off... sum places m sure r a bit rough but i havent really been to any of those clubs thank god, i dont fancy getting smashed in the face and then choked out on my first visit lol bruises i can handle its all part of the learning process

excellent all round fitness great for ya midsection, ive just started a class at my gym awsome ........

love it

do it

amazing

**shakes head**

You do UFC?? noooooooo... if anything you do MMA and probably haven't stepped into a proper cage yet :D

Edited by Anna

lol

nobody '' does UFC '', train in MMA maybe ;)

i cant wait start, i dont mind gettin thrown in at the deep end.

and im not massive at all, im probly the opposite. haha

i cnt exactly put on weight to well tho, its quite annoying to be honest

**** it i dont mind :)

Guest LupoJoe

did domeone say kfc

love it

the gravy is immense

ufc aint too shabby either, ultimate fighter uk v usa is immense at the minute, love seing the english lads nock f*ck out of the annoying yanks who think were australian clearly as they keep trying to take the piss by saying 'put another shrimp on the barbie mate'

wtf lol

love watching the ufc and i'd love to have a propper go but cant due to past injurys. done a little bit of ground work before and it's great fun but cardio needs to be really high for it.

Im off to vegas in june, already have my ticket for the tuf finale ( i know the results lol ) and booked a private with mark laimon.

Might also be training with tyson griffin and hopefuly drysdale, possibly some others too depending on what gets sorrted out.