Lupo

99hjhm

• 2 weeks later...

DSCN5580e.jpg

Untitled-32.jpg

Just a few random shots.

Not done anymore to the car really, getting a 24mm rear anti-roll bar at the weekend, and it's going to Greg Howell's for arch rolling on the 5th August, then I can get the spacers back on the back, looks wierd at the mo with the front track looking wider than the rear. :(

Started polishing my RX-II BBS barrels too, they were polished and looked quite good, just wanted them better.... Started sanding them again with 400, upto 1200 now, really long job, and only done one wheel. :( Sent the faces off to be powder coated aswell.

:shades: Looks good James

:shades: Looks good James

Thanks Ryan.

Seems to be less orange peel every time I clean it, paints getting flatter I guess. Need to sort out a front bumper still. :rolleyes:

Thanks Ryan.

Seems to be less orange peel every time I clean it, paints getting flatter I guess. Need to sort out a front bumper still. :rolleyes:

lol yep

you will be orange peel free soon lol

Polish by hand ? or machine ?

lol yep

you will be orange peel free soon lol

Polish by hand ? or machine ?

I've only polished the whole car one properly by machine, Done the front a couple of times and tidied up a few other bits. It's so swirl free, I don't want to machine polish it again atm, would remove more of the orange peel mind.

I've only polished the whole car one properly by machine, Done the front a couple of times and tidied up a few other bits. It's so swirl free, I don't want to machine polish it again atm, would remove more of the orange peel mind.

ive only done mine once but there are a few swirls popping back up now :( due to not having hoses at shows and cant foam it

Looked really nice today James !!!

016-2.jpg

Looked nice and shiny today,had a quick look on my walk around....what happend to your lower front bumper? :o

Wildlife and low car. :( Going to get another one, (Been saying that for a while now.)

Was it yours with the silver 16" OZ's? Looked nice, jelous of the brakes, one thing that I don't feel like buying the price the Brembo kits are.. Not much clearence on the calipers is there. :o

Wildlife and low car. :( Going to get another one, (Been saying that for a while now.)

Was it yours with the silver 16" OZ's? Looked nice, jelous of the brakes, one thing that I don't feel like buying the price the Brembo kits are.. Not much clearence on the calipers is there. :o

yeah,im the same, quite a few niggly little bits that i want to get sorted over the summer months

Yeah, that was me with my gf,wasn't many spaces in that carpark so ended up near the back :( ,yeah the price rocketed up when SEAT realised they were selling them at the wrong price a couple years back....clearance is crazy when you think those wheels were specifically chosen and modified by SEAT SPORT to fit with the Brembo's :wacko:

My favourite car on my favourite wheels, looks mint!

Thanks! :)

Looked really nice today James !!!

Thanks for the pic Ryan.

Velly Nice!

Cheers Rich :)

looked awesome at the detailed bash

Thanks, nice meeting you Chris.

yeah,im the same, quite a few niggly little bits that i want to get sorted over the summer months

Yeah, that was me with my gf,wasn't many spaces in that carpark so ended up near the back :( ,yeah the price rocketed up when SEAT realised they were selling them at the wrong price a couple years back....clearance is crazy when you think those wheels were specifically chosen and modified by SEAT SPORT to fit with the Brembo's :wacko:

It looked like the caliper was actually touching the balance weights! How did you ever get 15's on?

SDC11219.jpg

From another forum :)

Thanks. Where you find that?

once them rear archs are rolled and the rear spaced a tad this will be sitting very very nicely! like a sporty kind of stance if you get what i mean lol.

This week!!

Any pics of mine? Silly question probably.

Was nice to meet you James.

Good meeting you and your mate too!

Looks beautiful as always James! :) Classy car! Love it!

Thanks mate! :)

Stole this of Edition38....

DSC07618e.jpg

One of mine...

DSCN5780e.jpg

:)

Edited by 99hjhm
  • Like 1

love this car, RC's suit it soo much. Love the detail thats went into it aswell, golf gti seats in a lupo .... :wub:

wish i lived on the mainland so i could see all these cars in the flesh!

mikey

:blush:

james, that looks fantastic mate!! :wub:

Thanks Alex, how's the steering wheel coming along??

Tidy, aye B)

:blush:

love these splitters on lupo's

Cool hey!

Bathursts should be coming back this week, can't wait to see them... B)

She's a beaut mate! Looked spanking at the Awesome bash. I parked far far away so as not to look toooo shabby compared to yours!lol.