It's Arrived

Putney

B)

th_MVI_1999.jpg

IMG_1998.jpg

IMG_2002.jpg

As it wasn't insured I rode it round the house a couple of times and a few goes up and down the drive way!

All parked up now in its own little stable at mum and dads!

The bike is really really loud.. Little video of me starting it up... The onboard microphone on the camera hasn't picked up any of the low frequency noises but you can hear the open clutch cover!

Edited by Putney

have fun mate

Im back up in London now... No days off till the 12th May... :(

dude i was expecting this to be another push bike thread! you have far too much money,

(can you tell im jealous haha!) love it pal, look after it and ride safe!

Rich,

dude i was expecting this to be another push bike thread! you have far too much money,

(can you tell im jealous haha!) love it pal, look after it and ride safe!

Rich,

It might appear that way but believe me I bloody work for it! Plus the wife isn't working at the moment! I work almost solid for a few months then take a couple of months off throughout the year!... I have a lot of toys but they are all paid for with many many hours of hard graft!

For example.. These include days and nights!

I did 09:30 till 24:00 last night and back in work for 7am today for a 12 hour shift!

March 300 Hours

April 312 Hours

I hope people don't think I'm a rich kid with too much money / or with a fat salary! I work my arse off!

Edited by Putney

no matey i know your always working! if you cant afford it dont buy it is my moral i work to.

its lovely anyway, get the Miss's cleaning it if your busy ;)

Rich,

My Mrs is useless! :(

She dropped the hardtop on the car last month. Nice dent and a long scratch i had to get repaired!

She then dented the hardtop by walking into it with the laptop!

She then dropped and dented the laptop!

Lost a very expensive necklace and the matching bracelet and one earing!

Biggest **** up though was when My old bike started to full over, she could have stopped it but she just got out the way! £1000 worth of fairing smashed off!

No Job and spends a lot

Apart from that she's perfect! :wub:

lmao!

Dont let her near the bike!

i remeber my mum doing something silly, she had a brand new 206 roland green (the special edition version) pretty smart for what it was, anyway a bird **** on the bonnet when she was at work so when she came home she tryed to scrub it off, failed and used a brillo pad, as you can guess she took more than the **** off, and the whole bonnet had to be re-sprayed.

Women :rolleyes:

:lol:

Sometimes I wonder what goes through their heads. Her favourite trick is leaving the hair straightners to cool down on the bed! I have moved my arm before and ended up with hot straightners gripping my arm! nice all you need after a night shift!

Another reason to keep the bike down at mum and dads!

All is forgiven though apart from anything i do gets bought up time and time again years later! :lol:

Mate thats a well nice bit of kit. Where do you look for something like this? Also do you mind me asking what the insurance is like?

Autotrader for starters,

Then the best bike shops to look at are; Motorapido, Pro-Vtwins, Snells. Not sure of any bike shops up north.

Insurance would only be £600 when the current claim is sorted, However at the moment its about £1k. My S2000 costs me around £800 so bikes are considerably more to insure. The nice thing about bikes is they are easy to store so I can roll it out the stable for summer use and pop it back all nice and warm for winter. :)