Help! Need some real advice.

BenSilverLupo

I've never talked about this on a forum before, but I really need your advice on what could be a crucial decision. I've suspected for some time now that my girlfriend has been cheating on me.

The usual signs... Phone rings but if I answer, the caller hangs up.

My girlfriend has been going out with the girls a lot recently although when I ask their names she always says, "Just some friends from work, you don't know them."

I always stay awake to look out for her taxi coming home, but she always walks down the drive. Although I can hear a car driving off, as if she has gotten out of the car round the corner. Why? Maybe she wasn't in a taxi?

I once piked her mobile up just to see what time it was and she went berserk and screamed that I should never touch her phone again and why was I checking up on her.

Anyway, I have never approached the subject with my girlfriend I think deep down I just didn't want to know the truth, but last night she went out again and I decided to really check on her.

I decided I was going to park my car next to the garage and then hide behind it so I could get a good view of the whole street when she came home. It was at that moment, crouching behind my car, that I noticed that the sump on my engine seemed to be leaking a little oil.

Is this something I could fix myself or should I take it somewhere to be done professionally?

what numbers has she been calling on her mobile bill ? What times ? is there a repeated number everyday at stupid times etc ?

TBH mate if she is creating a web of lies, then I don't see how you can trust her. It might hurt to call things off now, but think how bad things could get if you dont look after your own interests.

If she can lie to you about a secret lover, then she can and will lie to you about anything. steer clear.

**EDIT** ive been had LOL

Edited by L119 UPO

Glad i caught someone out lol, and glad i brought some smiles on a Sun night.......

what numbers has she been calling on her mobile bill ? What times ? is there a repeated number everyday at stupid times etc ?

TBH mate if she is creating a web of lies, then I don't see how you can trust her. It might hurt to call things off now, but think how bad things could get if you dont look after your own interests.

If she can lie to you about a secret lover, then she can and will lie to you about anything. steer clear.

Good reply though!

lol did you not read it the full way through :P

The other day my mate got a text on his phone "oi boys, we've all gotta chip in, someones selling a 42" high def flatscreen for £50"

Everyone in the room is up for for chipping in on this tv

So we text him back, "whats up with it then must be stolen?" get a reply "nah all legit, the volume control doesnt work, But for £50 YOU CANT TURN IT DOWN!"

That worked on about 10 of us haha

I was just thinkin how big is your ****in drive if she walks down it but you can't see the drive at the end of it lol

how are ya anyways i not found much support for lemans this year so think i going to give it a miss this time my dad is up for it but can't travel in my car as he has a neck problem and i not with the slag i brought last year so **** doing it on my own lol

I was just thinkin how big is your ****in drive if she walks down it but you can't see the drive at the end of it lol

how are ya anyways i not found much support for lemans this year so think i going to give it a miss this time my dad is up for it but can't travel in my car as he has a neck problem and i not with the slag i brought last year so **** doing it on my own lol

No not many of the people i would like to go with have managed to find jobs at the end of University so Le Mans aint looking good for me. Think im going to catch the train from London to Moscow instead lol. Yeah doing it on your own would be crap. Shame your not with her she was a good worker.

No not many of the people i would like to go with have managed to find jobs at the end of University so Le Mans aint looking good for me. Think im going to catch the train from London to Moscow instead lol. Yeah doing it on your own would be crap. Shame your not with her she was a good worker.

lol nah she whined to much train to moscow wtf u going to do that for?