Pick Up Lines

Guest Lauryn

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Wanna come dance and get drunk?" 100% success rate. :)

I quite like standing at the bar, stand next to a pretty girl and say "So when you are you buying me a drink then?" Works suprisingly well unless you pick an orange/blonde slag who wants a rich boy!

"Wanna come dance and get drunk?" 100% success rate. :)

I quite like standing at the bar, stand next to a pretty girl and say "So when you are you buying me a drink then?" Works suprisingly well unless you pick an orange/blonde slag who wants a rich boy!

Thats an ace line, might give that a go tonight B)

just walk up to a girl and say "polar bear". And when they say "what"? You say "ice breaker". if i told you, you had a nice body would you hold it against me? That 1 works quite often.

just walk up to a girl and say "polar bear". And when they say "what"? You say "ice breaker".

nice line lol

smash an ice cube on the bar, followed by "now iv broken the ice can i buy you a drink/wanna dance?" :D

Edited by tomnotrevo

Guest Lauryn

Let's go to my place and do the things I'll tell everyone we did anyway.

I can make you feel like I've never had sex before..

I noticed you noticing me, and i just wanted to put you on notice, that i noticed you too :cheeky:

Let's bypass all the bull**** and just get naked.

:lol:

Let's go to my place and do the things I'll tell everyone we did anyway.

I can make you feel like I've never had sex before..

I noticed you noticing me, and i just wanted to put you on notice, that i noticed you too :cheeky:

Let's bypass all the bull**** and just get naked.

:lol:

See you at edition then B)

Could you do me a favor? Could you get on your knees and smile like a donut?

I have big feet.

If i flip this coin, what are the chances of me getting head? - actually uttered by someone to myself when i worked in a bar in reading. We dated for 2 months :lol:

I'll suck you so hard that you'll have to pick the sheets out of your ass when I'm finished.

You're so fine, I'd suck your daddy's dick just to get some of where that came from.

And my personal fave: Was your father a farmer? Because you sure have grown some nice melons! :lol:

Is it stupidly wrong that i can imagine all of the above comming out of Liam?! :roflmao:

i like your shoes they would look good on my bedroom floor.

do you want these posted because i can deliver if you want.

"HI will you be here all night " when they say yeah " cool if i dont find anyone better than you to take home i will come and get you"

B)

and yes i have tryed it ;)

Edited by noddy

Is it stupidly wrong that i can imagine all of the above comming out of Liam?! :roflmao:

Nope :D

Some of my favourites...

"So when are we going to **** tonight?"- That didn't quite work, but I got her number.

"Hi, nice tits, they've got big" - Didn't matter I'd already slept with her.

I'm not gonna post my best achievement as you'll just think I'm even more of a tosser than you already do!

i once told a lass she had a face like a slapped arse and to cheer up or i will talk to her all night . she did cheer up and we went out for a year and a half :lol:

Edited by noddy