Photoshop My Car please Anyone!

littleyellowblob

Sorry not photoshopped, but standard bonnet, possibly with a badgless grill and insert, and some OEM+ wheels.

Have you got the matching bumper kit on the rear? - Just seen your thread! OEM style hidden exhaust too.

:)

Thanks all Who actually Like It!

I Didnt Like The Bonnet Myself to Start With, But Ive Not The Money To Change It!

About Badgless grill, It Dont have A grill :S!

Also DeBaged At Back!

Agree It Needs New WheelsTho!

Just Wanted To C What It'd Look Like Chnaged Slightly!

• 2 weeks later...

do something like this and you'll be on to a winner, but obviously not exactly the same ;)

027.jpg

p.s. you gotta a smashing car dub jimbob

I like yelow ones :) i think you should consider removing the bonnet, and the sunstrip and get some turbines and you're done :)

p.s Why Do You Keep Tying Like This? Its Very Strange!! And Your Shift Key Might Wear Out Soon, If Not Then Your Pinky Might Fall Off :o

I like yelow ones :) i think you should consider removing the bonnet, and the sunstrip and get some turbines and you're done :)

p.s Why Do You Keep Tying Like This? Its Very Strange!! And Your Shift Key Might Wear Out Soon, If Not Then Your Pinky Might Fall Off :o

yellow loops are nice, but its very hard to get the same yellow paint exact, so really i think if someone modifies a yellow loop they should do all body mods and then get a full respray so hopefully all the yellow panels will be the same shade ;)

yellow loops are nice, but its very hard to get the same yellow paint exact, so really i think if someone modifies a yellow loop they should do all body mods and then get a full respray so hopefully all the yellow panels will be the same shade ;)

Would be a better idea if i could afford it, because mine has the kit on it that it has, some bits are slightly different shades of yellow!

The yellow lupo above is reall nice wish mine looked like that, but cant winge as mine is gonna be my first car :)

with you, mine is red though obviously lol. i want a badboy bonnet

ahhh bles ya! i dont really like it much to be honest! but cant afford to swop as will cost me more in end if it was yellow would of been ok!! youll find one cheap enough on ebay!