• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm currently working on a bit of a project to hopefully make this happen.

However, we'll be pretty restricted on shape - all the fully custom air freshener places (inc. shape) have minimum order levels - the one place needed an order of 1000 @ 39p each, which my simple maths puts at a £390 order. Not good.

However, if you're willing to stick to a square shape, no problem. It'll probably just be something simple, like the CL logo, but again, suggestions are welcome. Try not to make it too obscure ;) but I'm sure the order company can knock up various designs.

I'm currently working on a bit of a project to hopefully make this happen.

However, we'll be pretty restricted on shape - all the fully custom air freshener places (inc. shape) have minimum order levels - the one place needed an order of 1000 @ 39p each, which my simple maths puts at a £390 order. Not good.

However, if you're willing to stick to a square shape, no problem. It'll probably just be something simple, like the CL logo, but again, suggestions are welcome. Try not to make it too obscure ;) but I'm sure the order company can knock up various designs.

Just the CL logo sounds fine. :)

I like :shades:

I've just seen above that MattyB said if we could keep it square.

I'll sort something out when I'm in from work. I'm suppose to be designing winter holiday brochures at the minute but I'm distracted on here.

something like this? With 'Club Lupo' in a block under the image? Id design it but i dont have anything to design it on.

howling_wolf.jpg

If this was distressed a bit, with Club Lupo branding...

...and a bit more black around the edge.

Hah.

Give me more information as in colours and stuff and I'll see what I can put together over the weekend mate.

Was in work when i shopped that earlier.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

People no affiance however i believe that the tree idea isn't that great as you would be branding the magic tree company where as really we need to come up with our own brand of Club Lupo and not be promoting someone else brand. I'll try come up with a few ideas and see what you think. However defiantly move away from the magic tree, therefore i think that we need a few ideas such as what brands the Lupo what makes it different what makes people notice its a Lupo; the lights or the silhouette of the car? Then i believe adding a design would be better, what do you think?

• 1 month later...