SLAMMING

ermmurray

hey guys..

Just wondering.. Has anyone got coilovers on their fox or seen one that they wouldn't mind putting up pictures of?

I've been thinking long and hard about it and am considering getting some (£270 from ebay) but i would like to see what they look like before i spend that much on them..

i would get lowering springs but 40mm doesn't really look much better tbh..

cheers.. Ed.

ebay coilovers>>>

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...s%3DI%26otn%3D2

This one is on FK coilovers, 16" steels, 195/40/16 tyres, Merc hubcaps.

pflo003mq2.jpg

I'd give PhilJ a shout on ClubPolo, he does unbranded versions of those Jamex coilovers for most VAG cars for about £200, he doesn't have any listed currently, but he says to PM him for any other requests. Look in the Jackson Tuning section.

Cheers guys!

They both look good.. especially the red one.. ive seen that on here before and definitely wanna go for that look..

I recently bought some 16" black BBS rims with a chrome lip which i think will look good on my car (when lowered) with some stretched (not too much!:)) tires.. just moneys a bit tight at the mo.. (so watch this space).

I havn't seen any fox's with that sort of euro look before so i thought I'd go for it..

Could you give any more info or pictures (or both!) on that red one? i.e. how low is it and how much were the FK coileys..

Keep posting pics!

Thanks. Ed.