Bonnet Bra Group Buy!! ORDER NOW!!

paul.ekc

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they still havent taken the money out of my account for it yet. have they with everyone else?

if they havent done by the weekend ill give them a ring

yeah i ment to give them a ring about that today! mine defo hasnt come out and i ordered about a week ago.

i was thinking i had more money than i should! :( ha

Just checked and the money came out of my account yesterday. My boyfriend said that a few people on clup polo have already received theirs too so i'm sure it'll be ok!

When i spoke to Tom a couple of weeks ago as soon as the group buy started, he said he will have to order more stock in for Lupo's as they ran out and will take 2 weeks. 2 weeks will be this thursday exactly since i ordered mine so we should expect them this week! :D

they dont do bra's for the arosa mk2 do they lol !....

It doesnt appear so mate, sorry!! :rolleyes:

i rang up yesterday because they hadnt taken the payment out of my account yet for some reason.

the guy i talked to said the shipment gets in sometime around wednesday. so im thinking it will either be end of next week or beginning of the week after

It doesnt appear so mate, sorry!! :rolleyes:

yeah i checked on the autobra website....and cant find one anywere either....looks like i will have to get one made lol cheerss

called them this afternoon, so for those wondering there shipment still hasnt arrived yet but will be there friday then hopfully dispatched over the weekend to us lovely people if not on monday. so next week sometime they should start arriving.

...so the boss says :)

haven't had anything, they took the money out early last week so was expecting to have it buy now.

any chance 1 cup of a 50ff leather gimp bra would fit? atleast then I'd have 2. lol

my have to try some websites :rolleyes:

Edited by andyloop

UPDATE:

Just spoke with a guy from Autobra. He said there was a huge delivery to them yesterday. They have been packed, some sent out yesterday & today! He said if you don't receive them by Thursday, please give them a call!

Just thought i'd call them as i'm anxious to get mine too lol :)

Troop

Edited by DJ TROOPA