Bonnet Bra Group Buy!! ORDER NOW!!

paul.ekc

Hi there, I know a few people have been looking to get a bonnet bra and through a contact I have at Autobra i'm gonna run a group buy!!

All Lupo/Polo/Golf and others will be catered for as part of this buy so if your interested please PM me and i'll fill you in on the details and dates!!

Prices for Bonnet bras to your door will be 50 quid (thats a 15 quid saving), full bras are price on asking.

Cheers,

Paul.

Edited by paul.ekc

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right guys here's the details:-

The buy is gonna run from the 27th April for 2 weeks, within this time all you need to do is ring Autobra on 01159596485 and speak to Tom, let him know your part of the 'Paul Williams' group buy and give him your order, pay and wait for delivery!! 8-)

This is a 100% happening group buy, no dissapointments and with the best known supplier of quality bras in the UK!! ;-)

Awesome stuff mate. Nice arrangement too, theres no faffing waiting for others to pay. B)

Thats the idea mate!! :) I've seen so many group buys dragging thier feet over the years its untrue!! :rolleyes:;)

Just enquired mate and the discount will be the same saving roughly (still to confirm).

RRP 100, group buy price 85!! ;)

Can you see about a 2006 Ford Fiesta ( no stone throwing at me its the B/F's car :rolleyes: )

Yup thats fine mate!! ;)

How long will this offer last for cause i might need some time to grab some cash and can i get the same offer online or on the phone, thanks for doing this by the way.

It starts on the 27th April and runs for 2 weeks, over the phone only mate!! All details are in the thread mate!! ;)

The bras come both WITH and WITHOUT badge cut out so just make sure you specify whichever your after when ordering!! ;)