Drum and bass

DAS HAPPIWAGEN

was that with mj cole, ez and the wideboys in Indigo? i see the flyer for this, now that line up would have made a amazing night!

true they are not far off each other but bassline seems to be more tempo along with more instrumentals. i like a slower beat with a little more vocals. funky house/dance ftw.

yeah, was at indigo, and the lineup looked f*cking epic

i like vocal 4x4 stuff, and for me bassline is nothing like that.

Edited by Adam K

I must say after last year's edition 38, I hope I never hear drum and bass again.

I'm like an old man... bump bump bump is definitely not to my taste.

To each their own though!

Actually, I kinda disagree (and not just cos it's you Al :P )

I wasn't really into DnB, but at Ed38, when chilling in the show area it was quite a nice change and quite fitting to the show. On a night out it's not really my cuppa tea though.

my current favourite todd tune, appaloosa - the day we fell in love

only thing with youtube stuff is that it's played at normal speed, and IMO todd tunes need to be pitched up a little.

Edited by Adam K

Actually, I kinda disagree (and not just cos it's you Al :P )

I wasn't really into DnB, but at Ed38, when chilling in the show area it was quite a nice change and quite fitting to the show. On a night out it's not really my cuppa tea though.

Must admit some of the recent DnB is completely different to the old "Max power days" stuff and some of it is alright!

I'm into a varied assortment of music, but the thing at edition was that there wasn't really anything except DnB being played. Like there was some kind of law against other music.

Must admit some of the recent DnB is completely different to the old "Max power days" stuff and some of it is alright!

Dont comment when you clearly know nothing. :lol:

Different to the max power days lmao, Back in the day it was jungle for a start mate. Older drum and bass is far superior to any of the commercial **** that gets banged these days.

Educate your ear's

Edited by ricoshay

seen skream dj a lot as he is from croydon. some of his tunes are amazing, 100% check him out. altho how much i still like this tune, radio 1 have killed it a bit now.

if anyone is into dubstep check out plastician/plastic man (also from croydon) he made a track called Japan. the bass on it is unreal!!

Plastician - Japan

Edited by lupo_1.0

Download 'the credit munch' by example. Now. U can get it 4 free off his myspace. Give it a few listens and i challenge u not 2 like it.

i went to school with sam wire (dj wire) who mixed that credit munch thing. still see him out in watford quite a lot.

Dont comment when you clearly know nothing. :lol:

That's right... I know nothing at all. I'm not as wise as you because I'm not 20 years old...

Edited by nfbr
  • Like 1