Fox Noises

cpp01

Hello,

New to the forum and already two new topics for you! I see that the fox can be a little bit rattly from what others have said but has anyone had a problem with a whilstling noise at speeds around 40mph? Driving slower or faster than this make the noise dissppear but unfortunately the local councils love 40 limits wherever a national used to apply. Anyone have any ideas of possible solutions? I've checked for any obvious gaps in bodywork, windows have been opened and closed confirming its from the car exterior most probably the front offside.

I have some other rattles but the whistling is the one that has me most curious!

Thanks for your help.

cpp01

will they fix that on warranty slick?

I was playing with the doors on an 09 in the showroom and the doors close a hell of a lot easier than mine

something to do with the seals being too solid i heard ... it's like cos the air pressure has no where to go when you shut your door it doesn't want to close lol...

got no problems with motorway noise or leaks though

• 4 weeks later...

Yes ive being haveing problme coming form the passenger side dashboard when driving back in the cold morning, but any car makes a rattle now and again