Bristol / Gloucestershire meet

Wondering how many of use are located in Gloucestershire or Bristol area. I'm thinking of setting up a regional meet for this area. Failing that we have a MK2 Golf meet once per month in South Glos. and anyone with a Lupo would be more than welcome. We have mainly Mk2 Golfs attending this meet but also a Mk1 Golf and a few Polos.

Let me know guys. I don't mind taking responsibility for this and have a few ideas.

Chris

Edited by Oakgreen16V

I have a mk1 and Lupo... not that either work:lol:

might well pop up for this

Im based near Taunton so its only a few junctions up

Ok guys meet is near Dursley currently on a Wednesday night although i thinking of changing this to a Sunday. It would be great to get a lot more VAG drivers down there. We will also be starting the Weston beach meets again soon. Let me know what days are good for you guys and we'll arrange a huge meet.

Should also be able to get the polo3 krew involved in this.

Edited by Oakgreen16V

Sunday's would be better for me,but i will try and get there on the wed's night all depends on work :thumbdown:

• 2 weeks later...
Ok we've got a meet mid-April and following that we'll be having a Weston meet and bbq on the beach....

Going to try out a new location this month!

Date: April 15th

Time: 8pm

Place: Slimbridge Boat Station Cafe - Map/Address: http://www.thomsonlocal.com/Slimbridge-Boa...ompanyinfo.html

Time is there mate :)

Time is there mate :)

Cheers,

I didnt know whether this had changed though as the whole meet seemed to be changing. . . . anyhows I'll be turning up. . . although i don't think i'll have much time to clean the loop :(

Sam