BBS RM's

Blue Loop

Ok, I've come accross a set of these in 14" rather than in 15" and was wondering if anybody knows where I coud get wider outer rims for them, as neither Google or eBay are able to help me :confused:

Thanks in advance :)

Ok, I've come accross a set of these in 14" rather than in 15" and was wondering if anybody knows where I coud get wider outer rims for them, as neither Google or eBay are able to help me :confused:

Thanks in advance :)

try wheel whores .. suprised ebay hasnt got any ..or try mike the polisher from edition he usually has loads of stuff lying around..

wheel whores is prob best bet tho dude.

try wheel whores .. suprised ebay hasnt got any ..or try mike the polisher from edition he usually has loads of stuff lying around..

wheel whores is prob best bet tho dude.

Will try wheelwhores if nothing else comes up... Thanks a lot :)

Always makes it that much harder!

So you are finally replacing the stock wheels then dude? ;)

It does actually :(

I might go for them, given they are very rare and never seen them on a Loop, which is what made me not fit the Teledials I have. Only I'd like to find someone who either sells or makes 14" dishes as I'd like them a bit wider than standard... (maybe Schmidt or Image wheels?)

Oh, and by the way, the wheels are RS's as they didn't make RM's in 15" apparently (wonder why the seller has them advertised as RM's :confused: )

One easy way to find out , are they 3 or 2 piece.

although they did make some sets of rms in 14"

14" BBS wheels are pretty rare, Image wheels here in the UK might be able to make something for them though.

I'm sending them an e-mail as soon as I get the wheels...

One easy way to find out , are they 3 or 2 piece.

although they did make some sets of rms in 14"

Thing is I haven't bought them yet. I'm in contact with the seller so a friend of mine is going to take a look at them (I'm 300 miles away) and if the wheels are ok I'll get them :)

I said they were RS's as all the info I've been able to find about 14" split BBSs are for the RS's and not the RM's... now you put me in doubt again :lol:

So far Image have been spot on with supplying me with 13 inch 16 hole lips, they have replied to any questions in emails within a day too.

So far Image have been spot on with supplying me with 13 inch 16 hole lips, they have replied to any questions in emails within a day too.

Will send them an email once I get the rims, need to get paid first tho...

Thanks for your help guys :)