Weller Wheels

Luke R

never heard of them, pic?

google isnt there for ****s and giggles you know , you can go on it and type in weller wheels and see what pretty pics pop up.

As for sizes youll probably find them to be odd as most seem to be for fords and the 4x100 are all of a silly low offset , id go 14x8s if you can find them in a nice offset

Edited by scotty_82

some are multi fit, and come in RWD offsets and FWD offsets.

but as long as they are 4X100 and have the correct center bore (or bigger but reduced with spigot rings)

they will fit, the lower the offset the more poke.

Are you thinking about the picture of the yellow one on his drive way, it looks top draw in that pic

cheers guys, i am now thinking that i want mattig steels. i have seen them on a yellow lupo, i think rich's? and they look ledge. what does everyone think??

Can anyone point me in the direction of Mattig steel wheels?.. I cant seem to find anywhere on the net that sells them.. :huh:

Can anyone point me in the direction of Mattig steel wheels?.. I cant seem to find anywhere on the net that sells them.. :huh:

as far as i know mate they dont produce them anymore.

they appear on ebay.de all day long

and on occasion pop-up on ebay.co.uk

failing that clubpolo or the caddy forum have them come up now and then

German Ebay is where you need to be for Mattig steelies. Its usually flooded with them and they look alot better than most Weller ones look over here in my opinion. Just need to scratch up on a bit of Deutsch and expect quite expensive postage if they are really what you are after

awsome :) more info on the tyres if someone can please, what size to get a nice strech to clear arch, and are they direct fit on the lupo?

anyone ran/run 13x10s on the front aswell or is that a no no lol..