Slam a Fox what is recommended?

mhfox

Ok yes I have a Fox as I need a small car to use around town and park at the train station, I know there are many cars out there but I got a 2006 Fox 1.2 as it was V cheap!

So can anyone tell me what they have used in the past and what results they got? I think coil-over’s would be the best option as lets face it the Fox does need to be brought back down to the ground! Not sure on wheel size but looks like 16" are the most sensible looking option but I could be wrong??

Also any suppliers that have been used in the past for mods would be of use here ;-)

Thanks in advance!

PS. Yes I do have an S4 V8 cab and yes I know ....... But the Fox is fit for purpose and was v cheap!!!!

get some pics of before/after

that should help us

I will take all the pics I can to help anyone on a similar quest in the future ;-)

Ok I have been looking around and I am going to try a few things, the first is to get hold of a kit from oODUBOo if possible.

As for wheels I do agree the 17"s IMO do look too much! (Sorry to all who do not agree with me!) I am not sure but it is either 15" or 16"

As for the width does anyone know if 7" is ok or will I be looking at rolling the arches? Or would a more conservative 6” be the best option?

7's should be fine, I would have thought, depends on the offset, but you generally don't see any ridiculous offsets in 6 or 7" 16's.

Edited by Philplop