:(

Phlegyas

Just went to change my ticket in my car and guess what……. A 4*4 parked next to me has open their door and scratched my car!!!!(its not as bad as dan’s).

Well its still there and decided not to take my wheel lock to it, but take a picture and leave a note.

Hope they contact me, if not will ask my friend in the local cop shop to help me.

It’s a bad year for lupo’s, no wonder so many people are selling up

I'm seriously thinking about printing up a load of flyers that say "Just because you don't care about your vehicle doesn't mean I don't care about mine - Be more careful in future & respect other peoples property" & leaving them in the car just in case...

Grrrrrr.....

Police just called, the “old” couple went to them and said they did not scratch my car and the police woman said if I have no witnesses its very very unlikely I can prove it.

Their going to look at their car but looks like a lost cause!!

Shows the right way is the wrong way if you know what I mean.

ah well u did the sensible thing, not like me.....the thing is some people just dont realise they do it....the idea of doors swinging into someone elses car and causing damage doesnt even occur to them.

my mate was saying, with my incident in an iceland car park, if they came out and i stole a 12p tin of beans they would more than likely go mental at me....but to pull up and cause a dent thatll cost me £30 to get pulled out is somehow OK.

AAAARGHHHHHHHHH

im gonna go and count to ten

the thing is, there are some decent people out there, and i think you have to give them the benefit of the doubt.

the way i see it is that, if i ever happen to dent sombodys door (which is pretty unlikely) i would have to leave a note cos i would hate for someone to do that to me.

however, there are an equal amount of b*stards who dont give a toss and have an adverse attitude that, 'i dont care about mine so, why should anyone else care?' - as nikilupo quite rightly points out

andrew

When me and my mate were in his car in a carpark, some idiot pulled into the next space, and opened their door hard into his. As he gets out, he mutters sorry.

When he still sees us staring at him after he's locked his dentmobile, he yells 'I said sorry!' and storms off.

Fortunately my mate's car was an old banger at the time, so it didn't matter, but it makes you wonder...

oh now i understand, if u say sorry its ok....i f*cking hate people with that attitude.....old banger or not, 'sorry' will not remove the dent.

also i dont thinks its a case of, 'i dont care about my car, so you must not care about yours'...i think its more along the lines of 'i dont care about my car, so i sure as hell dont give a crap about yours'

haha!! i think u mite have just hit the nail on the head dan!

i reckon, if u cant resist the temptation ...go for the glass, especially if its an old banger. to them a dent dont matter, whereas they HAVE to get glass replaced! tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

an eye for an eye eh!?