:: Photoshop request ::

DubDub

:? MMM may be ...May be not.. I had the idea when i bought my loop last November and at the time it was parked nex to an Audi tt with those wheels on. The TT was Black like my loop and i thought it would be pukka if i could get em to fit on the loop.. but alas there was no option then. Doh!!!

I think the best way to think of it is not about you've nicked my idea mate or people rather Great Minds Think alike biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> Imo

id still go for it dubdub, how many lupo gti's do u see wiv those wheels on where u live?? :wink:

To be honest dont see many GTI's full stop around here. But Daz is starting to creep round the Bolton area... which is pretty close?

There aint no hard feelings Marqs, It aint as if we'll be bumping into each other?

I think we'll put it down to Great minds...

LOL well no one has got em yet

might snap up a set now. I thought of it a couple years back

Bloody hell, at this rate we can get a group buy going... LOL

Did anyone else think of it first? biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I think the best way to think of it is not about you've nicked my idea mate or people rather Great Minds Think alike

Hey you've always said you were wanting the BBS' wheels. You've never mentioned the RSTT's!

biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

:? Yep you're absolutly right JB I did say i wood like them BBS's RC's after seeing them on a Golf GTi Anniversary but after extensive searching and asking the Manufacturers direct I have come to the decision to go back to my original concept. TT Rims.... Doh must of had a moment when my brain actually worked ... :? I actually thought about it then. :shock: must be finally off the mad pills and thinking straight..can't have that wheres me vodka tequilla redbull.... biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> I will actually buy some one day i promise... but house stuff first.. rims in the new year for defo tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Ready for the bad news Guys...??

emailed alloywheelsonline.com, and although these wheels are multidrilled they are only available in:

5/100 & 5/112 with an offset of ET42

Didnt really want to go down this route but would stud adapters work in this scenario or would the wheels stick out too much that you couldn't lower the car? (I'm useless when it comes to working out offsets)

Danny

QUOTE(DubDub)
Ready for the bad news Guys...??

emailed alloywheelsonline.com, and although these wheels are multidrilled they are only available in:

5/100 & 5/112 with an offset of ET42

Didnt really want to go down this route but would stud adapters work in this scenario or would the wheels stick out too much that you couldn't lower the car? (I'm useless when it comes to working out offsets)

Danny

Annoying in it got the same reply from em i swear i saw them advertise 4 stud pattern available.. Gutting thing is I can only find the BBS RC's in 17's and as much as they will look the nuts it's gonna spoilthe performance..

Dub have you thought about Keskin KT4's?

I agree, those BBS's would look top but I think 17's would affect the performance too much, and for me that is what the GTI is all about. 16's def the biggest I would go.

My other choice of wheel were the Wolfrace Voodoo2's but not many places are advertising them in 16"

Not looked at the Keskin KT4's but off to do a search now.

QUOTE(DubDub)
Marq are these em?

`WH-104_1`.gif

They look ace! Very `BBS-esc`

Have you priced em up yet....

Yes mate that's em bin on the style dynamics site having a look around and in PVW and it says you can get them in 7.5x16 which should be about right do't know what the offset would be can only guess at 15 or 20..

Not done the price thing yet but as an indication DZ's 7.5x16 with rubber(Kinda like them) were £990 something like that..