:: Photoshop request ::

DubDub

Can one of you Photo shop geniuses do me a favor...

Put the following wheels on this Lupo (something around the 16" mark if poss):

02.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Audi RS4 Alloys:

rs4%20letzter.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

or

Wolfrace Voodoo 2:

Voodoo_2.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Ta

Danny

Its actually my car - well, was smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> Tis a pic I took at Shropshire. Wanted some RS4 wheels at the time, and still think they'd look freakin ace on a GTi.

they not genuine audi alloys , they are made for four studs smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> im pretty sure of it smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Im thinkin along the same lines as Clifford with the multi drilled holes. Hopefully I can get some to fit.

I'll make a few enquiries and see if i can get em cheaper anywhere else...

What sort of offset would be best on the GTI and tyre sizes?

U probably mean Alex F one the one in PVW. I know where you cangetem from and yep they are replicas and they just started to do em in 4 stud not sure on the size though think they may be 17"s

Yep they are look here

Click My RS4

OK OK i found the multi drilled ones on the link below..Doh there goes my idea .I have searched hi and low for the BBS RC's 16" but Na forget it every one wants to sell ya 17'S mate cos they look Chav.. So i'm going for the 16" Version of these as i have always liked them and want to try to stay with the OEM Theme (altough OI Your wheels are Fake Mate Comment may arrise from time to time)This one mate

rs4.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />