Your dream Fox

Tatsumaru

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No it isn't. :wacko:

I think it was Matt who took the photos at that meet, I'll see if he has any more when Nordubs is back up and running after the server swap.

m8 u'll see i replied to the guy from norway mr bean, that asked about the silver fox! And yes that is my car and pictures i took of it.

Buddy get your facts right, before you say "no it isn't :wacko: "

Cheers

m8 u'll see i replied to the guy from norway mr bean, that asked about the silver fox! And yes that is my car and pictures i took of it.

Buddy get your facts right, before you say "no it isn't :wacko: "

Cheers

Well he asked the same question straight after about Lukes red one. Sorry, must have missed the one about your car.

Well he asked the same question straight after about Lukes red one. Sorry, must have missed the one about your car.

It was Lukes red one i want more pitcure of. :)

Do anyone now what coilovers he has one it? And who mutch it is dropped?

When i tried too but a pitcure in here it will noot work . Do anyone now why? I use photobucket.

Edited by Mr Bean

Ok al let you off, haha. a prob should'nt have been so harsh with the reply!

@ foxdub - that is looking pretty sweeet!

Maybe chill over misunderstandings though. :D

Thanks, needs lowered though, put a red line on the grill the other day n took the badges off the back.

I know, i did come on a bit harsh, i have apologised.

Cheers!

To be fair I'd just buy a new Fox and leave it be. You can get the basic model for only £6350 new. Add a few extra's such as body coloured bumpers, front fogs, rear pop out windows, electric windows, remote central locking and electric mirrors and your looking at 7k. Bargain.

Only bad thing is that your stuck on the slowest engine EVER! Upgrade to a 1.4 and the costs start to kick in.

To be fair I'd just buy a new Fox and leave it be. You can get the basic model for only £6350 new. Add a few extra's such as body coloured bumpers, front fogs, rear pop out windows, electric windows, remote central locking and electric mirrors and your looking at 7k. Bargain.

Only bad thing is that your stuck on the slowest engine EVER! Upgrade to a 1.4 and the costs start to kick in.

Well not really, mines was £8000 maybe just over that, for a 1.4 urban, which gives you all the usual (fog lights, pop out windows, electric windows, remote central locking, body coloured bumpers)

Then added the leather steering wheel, gear knob, handbrake, and splitting rear seats that slide back and forward, and ipod connection in the glovebox.

Thats not bad man.

Well not really, mines was £8000 maybe just over that, for a 1.4 urban, which gives you all the usual (fog lights, pop out windows, electric windows, remote central locking, body coloured bumpers)

Then added the leather steering wheel, gear knob, handbrake, and splitting rear seats that slide back and forward, and ipod connection in the glovebox.

Thats not bad man.

That excludes alloy wheels to which VW want £550. LOL. Idiots...you can get an aftermarket set for cheaper than that. Alloy wheels and the engine configuration really bumps up the cost and makes the Fox an averagely priced car...

Cheap if you can put up with a 3 cylinder that does 0-60 in 17 seconds (ouch..and I thought my 14 seconds was bad)...and if you can put up with steels.

THE 1.2 ENGINE IS NOT SLOW IT HAS GRUNT AND PULLS IN ALL GEARS. IF THE EXCELLENT VW GEARBOX IS USED CORRECTLY IT WILL BEAT MANY CARS IN ITS CLASS, IT IS ALSO THE BIGGEST AND MOST PRACTICAL IN ITS CLASS.

ALLOYS WOULD BE NICE THE STEELS LOOK OK.

IF YOU PUT IT NEXT TO A CITROEN C1 IT LOOKS GOOD.

ALSO IT WILL DO MOTORWAY MILES WITH NO PROBLEM AT ALL.

I LIKE IT.

Edited by FLO7LXJ

The 1.2 6V engine is useless in the Fox. It's only 55PS...the least VW could have done was bumped it up to 60PS like they done in the Polo.

I'm quite surprised they don't offer a better engine range such as the 1.2 12V or a TDI.

0-60 in 17 seconds is quite poor to be fair...

Beat other cars in its class? To be fair a single decker London bus could have it...and I'm being serious...those W15 buses are a joke, exhaust is louder than most aftermarket systems.

THE 1.2 ENGINE IS NOT SLOW IT HAS GRUNT AND PULLS IN ALL GEARS. IF THE EXCELLENT VW GEARBOX IS USED CORRECTLY IT WILL BEAT MANY CARS IN ITS CLASS, IT IS ALSO THE BIGGEST AND MOST PRACTICAL IN ITS CLASS.

ALLOYS WOULD BE NICE THE STEELS LOOK OK.

IF YOU PUT IT NEXT TO A CITROEN C1 IT LOOKS GOOD.

ALSO IT WILL DO MOTORWAY MILES WITH NO PROBLEM AT ALL.

I LIKE IT.

:lol: TOUCHEEEEEE!!! :lol: