If i was to buy this lupo

Smithson

• 2 weeks later...
:lol: give the poor thing a tongue, paint the lower front bumper pink!

haha, i might just do that :P

but tomorrow evening, as i've got a driving experience at croft in a mini cooper s ;)

then hopefully afterward, traveling for another hour, and buying a lupo :P

^^Didn't get lupo, because my dad wouldn't take me :reallymad: he doesnt like lupos :'( but i do!!^^

Edited by Smithson

Thats my Lupo, lol....

The white one being slated for shodiness, please say you havent just bought it , or was it yours and then its appeared up for sale ?

So just to clarify , who has bought the lupo , who has been a passenger in it . Did it still have the self tappers in the rear quaters , and was the second aerial still on it ?

Sazziecee bought it, who is my friend. We were talkin about this drunk lastnight and I think she said that the guy had just spent money on fixing something.

Second aerial is still on

Knowing what you knew off here , shouldnt you have told her not to buy it , or at least buy it discounted and get the work done at a garage of her choice so at least then she knew the work was good, Byker bodge notorious for its £250 quid resprays could have been the ones that fixed it ?????

Worst part is its it had already been flashed on the back prior to the slef tappers so there may have been more damage anyway

Eh? I didnt even know she was gettin it or even read what you wrote. Look,

The car gets her from A to B, with no issues. So bodywork isnt the main priority tbh

Edited by Picola

• 2 weeks later...