xXx-Amy-xXx Lupo 1.0L (and proud) xXx NEW PICS

xXx-Amy-xXx

63 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looked good at ists the camping grounds were a bit crap we nealry took the exhaust of my mates orion rs turbo

My god tell me about it... Was there any point in cleaning the car really...? :angry: I just carnt wait until Mod Nats this year it is always a really good show and a good turnout.

Thankyou for the nice comments guys and girls :D

Amy x

That green Skyline looks alot like the one that went on the Skyline parade without being part of the skyline onwers club, then claimed they were too skint to pay the £10 to charity.

Back on topic. The Lupo looks good! Needs the rear wheels spaced out a little imo.

That green Skyline looks alot like the one that went on the Skyline parade without being part of the skyline onwers club, then claimed they were too skint to pay the £10 to charity.

Back on topic. The Lupo looks good! Needs the rear wheels spaced out a little imo.

He is part of my club, Deano...the car had only just came out from spraying the week before. Use to be a mad Blue colour and won awards for paint. Now it's the Focus RS Green.

Thanks anyways

If you love this you should check our friends site called " flowers-up" they've got LOADS of this sort of stuff and more! :D

Edited by One life. Live it!

If you love this you should check our friends site called " flowers-up" they've got LOADS of this sort of stuff and more! :D

OMG this is awsome... Thankyou

• 4 weeks later...

Got the Porsche 911 seats in, they have had a new retrim in Porsche material and I am very happy for what I payed for them :D

porsche-1.jpg

porsche1.jpg

porsche2.jpg

Tyres ordered for the Porsche 7J 925 rims with just a bit of streach 165/40R/16

DSCF4609.jpg

DSCF4608.jpg

The full interior is getting a retrim some time soon :wub: just to match the front seats...

There was no work at all putting the seats in, simple! :lol:

Next on the cards, is:

- Full Retrim

- Door card retrimmed

- Rear seat

- Roof liner

- Parcel shelp

- Change all grey plastics for black Ie, lower dash and lower door cards.

-

Ohhh Attending Mod nats this year got some great pics just need an upload :wub:

Thanks x

• 1 month later...

New piccies from last night at the meet, did not even clean the car and look ok I guess :)

oooooo.jpg

oooo.jpg

Car decided it would become poorly at the end of the night.... coil pack we think :(

xxx