xXx-Amy-xXx Lupo 1.0L (and proud) xXx NEW PICS

xXx-Amy-xXx

63 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

If you're getting rid of that rear bumper, give me a shout, definatly worth a trip up north for that! Love that rear end.

As everyone has said, lower grill really needs to be black. Do you know how you've smoothed the indicator panel into the bumper?

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooo Very nice amy!

Like the rear alot (if you do remove it give me a shout)

Front is different but i like it, all id do is spray the lower grill black, Think it will work alot better :)

Rich.

The rear bumper is very delicate and will need a lot of attention in the passing months... Thankyou or the comment Rich, much appriciated.

As fo the front grill... thing can still be changed if I wish them to but I do actually lkeit how it is for now. Maybe change it in time?

Thanks again Amy x

If you're getting rid of that rear bumper, give me a shout, definatly worth a trip up north for that! Love that rear end.

As everyone has said, lower grill really needs to be black. Do you know how you've smoothed the indicator panel into the bumper?

Thanks for the comment... I will more likely be taking the rear bumper of from time to time as it is very delicate. The way the front bumper has been smoothed is up to the body shop. They have done a very good job of this and I would say t was plastic welded, fiberglass and then fllered to give the smooth effect.

A lot of people don't like the front end but it was a risk with me, it is a bit different to the normal Lupo everyone has. It is just a car and being used on a day to day basis it will most likly crack!

I am taking a risk,

Thankyou for your comments and do take them all aboard.

Amy x

love it amz youv put alot of wrk into this car since you first got it and it is going to draw some attention in at shows :-) keep up the good wrk carnt wait to see it when you ahve the seats in x

and its each to there own in modding as long as you love it theat the main thing :-)& its good to be unique not folloe the crowd x

hence my car been a bit of everything lol x

After all the messing about on how it acctually wanted the rear end of my Lupo... It went

from this:

PICT0695.jpg

To this:

SDC11037.jpg

Have I choose the right thing?

Thanks Amy x

Edited by xXx-Amy-xXx

love it amz youv put alot of wrk into this car since you first got it and it is going to draw some attention in at shows :-) keep up the good wrk carnt wait to see it when you ahve the seats in x

and its each to there own in modding as long as you love it theat the main thing :-)& its good to be unique not folloe the crowd x

hence my car been a bit of everything lol x

Thanks Dan for the comment... Much appriciated from all the FNM'ers :D I carn't wait to get my seats in too, well I will be taking the seats and my car to the moter shop and hope they will look great! :wub:

Thanks again x

Very nice car, nice and original :)

Much appriciated x

The new rear end is far better in my opinion. Keep it, but change the front grill to black :)

Maybe a photoshop will be in need at this moment in time? I should try and get someone off the forum to sort me out :D

Thanks x

The front almost looks like a Polo 9n.

The rear looks good, recess needs to be a little deeper to contain the bottom of the plate IMO.

It is not an insult the the Polo... Kinda like a Polo anyways but smaller. I get a lot of people calling it a Polo to me, kinda gets on my nearvos. But I din't even know what a Lupo was before I got one :wacko:

I see what you mean about the numberplate, there is nothing you can do about this at all... I tried to make the plate look as LEGAL as possible, but with it only been 8" x 6" it is kinda nowere near!

This bumper to sart with was an original VW Lupo rear bumper and all the body work has been done by MYSELF to creat this.

I seen it done as I am not the first to do this, so credit to whome has done this first. I'm no claiming it whatsoever.

Thankyou for your comment x

I reckon it would look awesome!

Whats the measurement of the plate in there atm Amy?

The plate is not legal... measures 8" x 6" but I could easy get away with 9" x 7"... The plate recess is about 9.2" across

Amy x

No, the Polo comment wasn't an insult.

Yeah, i know what you mean, not really possible.

What light do you have in there, one number plate light?

Yes there is a single VW Lupo rear numberplate light in there... just one of the orginal about moulded in with the bumper... Took a lot of time but we I got there :lol:

Amy x

awesome work, and i guess a US one wouldnt fit then! haha

I have to drive this on a dialy working day... I wouldn't want to be pulled over witht some silly excuse :lol:

I have done the best I can to make the plate look LEGEL including a break light in there.

Quick question? Would this pass the MOT? Maybe the plate size won't but will the ONE numberplate light (although it has no bulb right now :o )

Thanks x

I have For Sale:

x2 genuine Porsche Boxter (front seats with rear pockets)

- Full Tan/Cream leather

- Electic

- Rails included

WILL BRING TO ULITMATE DUBS

Located in Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire (buyer to collect)

£260

These sets need a slight clean, I havn't cleaned them at all. Out of a Porsche Boxer (not shore of the year) with rear pockets to put all of your sweets. I am selling these due to haveing a set of Porsche 911 front seats too, and I prefer them to go in my Lupo.

Condition of these need a little love and will come up nice. Very small marks on these...

Pics will help I guess...? ASAP

DSCF4579.jpg

DSCF4581.jpg

DSCF4589.jpg

DSCF4585.jpg

Any question's please ask!

Edited by xXx-Amy-xXx

Quick question? Would this pass the MOT? Maybe the plate size won't but will the ONE numberplate light (although it has no bulb right now :o )Thanks x

ooo the seats are lovely!

but in asnwer to your question,

depends if the one bulb lights up the whole numberplate, my old corsa failed on the fact it had 4 LED's and only 2 worked

so it only lit up half the plate and it failed on that.

so if it lights up the whole plate you should be cool.

ooo the seats are lovely!

but in asnwer to your question,

depends if the one bulb lights up the whole numberplate, my old corsa failed on the fact it had 4 LED's and only 2 worked

so it only lit up half the plate and it failed on that.

so if it lights up the whole plate you should be cool.

Buy them then... :)

My MOT is not due until December... I will maybe do a bodge job for the MOT later in the year. Thanks for the advise. I also have my old rear bumper too with the old lights and reg plate... Maybe this would help? :lol:

Easy as :blush:

haha! i wish i could buy them!

yeah maybe that would help :P

just swap the back bumper for the MOT or somthing :)

Yeah easy thing to do, but it mean me keeping this rear bumper around the home until I actually need it :wacko:

Attending Ulitimate Dubs 2010, was a great run/drive down there all the way from Hull to Telford had taken a long time indeed. Setting off a 5.30am what a day!

The cars where very nice and there was a lot to have a look around at... After the show a few guys I had travelled down with thanks the Dave and David had taken a few pics the Goole docks,

They turned out very good indeed...

ud1.jpg

ud12.jpg

ud13.jpg

ud14.jpg

ud15.jpg

ud4.jpg

ud5.jpg

ud3.jpg

And One for the road... :lol:

ud.jpg

Comments welcome x